alexrieper

Nov 21, 2017
Now this is an interesting game. You have a very solid start here ZetanDS, is this your first project? Loving the atmosphere that you're providing with the setting and the characters, a breath of fresh air from all the modern day games that are a plenty around here. Visually it seems you're improving as well, I found the renders better than in the demo, but they still need some work with the lighting. The tomb with the mummies was easier to see than in the first entry with the elf at night but still felt like I was looking for something in the dark. Also, side-note an elf is the singular of elves, much like knife is of knives. Slight grammar correction there to help you improve.

And don't worry about the our fellow members that sometimes get too invested in a game and express their concerns more vocally, even if the version is literally named demo as in a work in progress that could be changed, that happens all the time. I'm glad that you are making the game that you want to play, and sharing it with us. Thank you.

If I could make one last suggestion it would be to check out the support platform that is SubscribeStar. It is a better alternative to Patreon, and would not impede on your creativity as much on a couple of topics that could show up in this game. Even if you have already somewhat navigated around it by making the relationships optional, their reviewers might still have a problem with it should it get flagged.

Cheers mate, have a good one.

Reactions: memoxcep

rspkers

Sep 20, 2017
This game has a really unique setting, and the youngest daughter is a fantastic character. I really dig it. MC is an actual adult for a change, and an alpha at that. I have to say though, it's a real shame the dev censored his game for reasons unknown and then chastised the community for asking why. I don't think the original narrative encouraged wife beating or anything of the sort. I don't see anyone on the forum suggesting this either. I think it's natural for people who enjoy your game to express disappointment over self-censorship for no understandable reason, especially if the change detracts from the game rather than adds to it. It's understandable if you've changed your mind with the elf, and wanted her to be included later on. But you should communicate these intentions. Honestly, some better communication, rather than blaming others and kinkshaming would probably be the better discourse. This isn't to excuse some of the rudeness expressed by some posters here. I just didn't expect the dev to issue attacks instead of explanations. The new "uncut" and "cut" versions are pretty much the same game now. The original options in the story felt more realistic and immersive given the context and world. The raider girl now has no real consequence for her actions and is pretty much a school bully who did an oopsie. It's a bit of an odd "fix" given the circumstances. I like the idea of being brutal to your enemies, but still be a loving and caring dad to your wife and two daughters. You don't have to go extremes here, it should be based on context. In otherwords, why not both when appropriate?

I have to echo what alexrieper said and I'd recommend SubscribeStar instead of Patreon as well. Patreon has some seriously draconian rules regarding what the hivemind deems "appropriate". Perhaps this has something to do with your self-censorship? Either way, SS is a much more open-minded site that functions the same way. Most people are heading over there now with their projects. It'll definitely save you from the obvious issues you'll face with the incest you have in this game. Even if it's not explicitly stated, people on Patreon will eventually flag it. Here's hoping the drama floats away and creativity flows instead. Looking forward to more of this as the premise for this game is pretty damn cool.

Exanadae

Dec 19, 2018
This game is really promising, the world-building is compelling and the characters and scenes are hot, but there are one or two jarring design decisions. Like having six menu options where five of them are "pick the other one".

Reactions: A Common Crab

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
if I may offer one bit of constructive criticism, I would argue that in multiple choice situations, one expects a choice offered to matter, not to lead to an immediate "wrong choice, try again" screen.
I understand some of the multiple choices are listed with an eye towards further content being added (I am thinking about the choices at the home base location), but when you offer me to choose between say, defend myself or save my daughter and only one of those choices doesn't end the game almost immediately, it probably works better if you don't waste time offering that choice (and having to work on the renderings that follow in the brief step between making the wrong choice and seeing why it is the wrong choice).
from a narrative point of view, and from a payload point of view, it just isn't worth the effort.
Now, I understand if you want to use that "split" to offer a few crude panels to underscore the hardship and letality of the environment, but I would suggest that working it into the narrative would work better... so, in the aforementioned multiple choice, I would have the daughter be wounded/her resolve being affected/her status with her father change in further narrative..but definitely survive the moment.. that would make for a meaningful decision that impacts the game, rather than a game ender, which is both unsatisfying and pointless, not to mention extra work for you. Failing that, simply do not put that multiple choice option in the game and proceed the narrative. less work for you, and a better flowing game experience for us.

On a sidenote, I was digging the pissing scene with its contour of humiliation and "put in place" that resonates with the general vibe of the setting... if ever you decide to rework things again, I would suggest putting that back. It works within the narrative and it is a kink that a handful of other games explore without issue... an argument could also be made for the larger significance of the gesture in a desert setting... you're using precious bodily fluids to impart a lesson and establish rank in a kinky Dune-esque statement. (or maybe I'm overthinking it and arguing the case because it's one of my kinks..but you have to admit I make a good case :p )

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Will there be any femdom? Or just wrong tag. Thanks
When I played it (first came out, haven't since then, so don't know if it changed) there was ZERO femdom. I think they gave it the tag just because the first raider girl implied she had a dom relationship with the other two...absolute horseshit reason to slap the tag on it. It was a very much maledom game when I played it. Whether its changed or not now, I dunno, but unless the dev completely had a change of heart on how his MC is going to act, its safe to say he will never be dominated and at most you might get some lezdom or something from side characters.

TL;DR: If you're here for the femdom tag, don't bother

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
" 4. Regarding NTR: No NTR planned. You will not lose control in any scenes. Maybe "whoring out" certain girls, but that would be 100% avoidable. Trust me. (Made it short for clarity) "

Straight from the patreon post, to make it easier to find and read.
Hope those certain girls for whoring are not from the "family". Looked like Ain will have optional whoring stuff when she said "only if you say..".

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
Attaching below "Desert Stalker Gallery Unlocker".
You can also find it on my .

Features:
  • Unlocks all available scenes in the Gallery.
Enjoy!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PS: The dev created the gallery code, I only unlocked the scenes.
There are issues with the scene replay gallery, such as:
  • Names of the girls not correctly showing.
  • Some scenes with errors due to undefined labels.
  • ...etc

Last edited:

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Will there be any femdom? Or just wrong tag. Thanks
Femdom avoidable ??
What is gore ??
When I played it (first came out, haven't since then, so don't know if it changed) there was ZERO femdom. I think they gave it the tag just because the first raider girl implied she had a dom relationship with the other two...absolute horseshit reason to slap the tag on it. It was a very much maledom game when I played it. Whether its changed or not now, I dunno, but unless the dev completely had a change of heart on how his MC is going to act, its safe to say he will never be dominated and at most you might get some lezdom or something from side characters.

TL;DR: If you're here for the femdom tag, don't bother
From checking the script I say the queen will have a femdom route, depending on how the player responds when she say's kneel you get a dom or a sub point for her.

peleringris

Jun 9, 2020
Great start: the story, the visuals, the genre, the choices... I could only wish for more (fluid/smooth) animations during the already very nice sex scenes!

Reactions: wes812

nes0

Lazy mind controller
Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
I like it a lot, but I prefer how panned out the first blowjob scene in version 0.1: it was more abusive, like an hate-fuck should be. Now it is a pretty mild bj. Just my 2 cents, it's great anyway!

Reactions: Mpkstroff
4.80 star(s) 571 Votes