Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
Getting the car will be a thing in a future update.
Well it was here before...why here is not sharing tag?
When we asked for such a tag to be added, we were told that it doesn't exist and falls under swinging...which is now there.
we added the concept of sharing under the "spoiler" tag in the OP. It's the best we can do without reigniting the whole ntr debate again.

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017

Dev update 06.06.2021 + Announcement

Lore and world building Announcement
Yeah, while i was playing i was thiking that the amount of areas to explore are fairly small and it's the plot seems a tad rushed, it's not the prologue of a parody game where we all know the background info i don't want the author to pour text walls after text walls either, just something balanced

Along with surprised by the size of the game's folder compared to the amount of content, it'll probably end up being on par with Ecchi Sensei

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Really enjoyable game so far, there is something I think could be improved though.

The scene where you have your daughter blow igor doesn't end in a cumshot and kinda feels pointless as she just sucks for a couple of seconds of dialogue and its over. Maybe extend that scene a bit imo. I don't remember if the scene where you share with the raider is the same and that there is no cum shot or not, but if there isn't maybe extend that one as well.

Reactions: bolenart and fbass

kasatik_spb

Jul 15, 2020
UP 2022-08-12
UP 2022-05-06
UP 2022-01-12
UP 2021- 10-03
UP 2021- 07-21

Hi!
Here is the Russian translation of Desert Stalker [v0.10b].
This translation is "unofficial".

The link is: Here

Привет!
Это перевод на Русский язык визуальной новеллы Desert Stalker [v0.10b].
Этот перевод является неофициальным.

Ссылка : Здесь

Last edited:

GowthamTuty

Oct 8, 2017
What is the end of the current version(0.05c)? . I am kind of struck after shani visiting the queen and the MC visiting the bunker. After that, there is only the repeating events of Ain's massage and Shani's workout.

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
What is the end of the current version(0.05c)? . I am kind of struck after shani visiting the queen and the MC visiting the bunker. After that, there is only the repeating events of Ain's massage and Shani's workout.
Have you visited Cairo for fuel, and obtained the map? That might be what you are missing. Sleep a couple of times and check out your car to start that quest.

desmosome

Forum Fanatic
Sep 5, 2018
Getting the car will be a thing in a future update.

When we asked for such a tag to be added, we were told that it doesn't exist and falls under swinging...which is now there.
we added the concept of sharing under the "spoiler" tag in the OP. It's the best we can do without reigniting the whole ntr debate again.
which is weird, because swinging has a more narrow scope than sharing. There should be a sharing tag instead which includes swinging, not the other way around.

Reactions: SadBully and dsnow

GowthamTuty

Oct 8, 2017
Have you visited Cairo for fuel, and obtained the map? That might be what you are missing. Sleep a couple of times and check out your car to start that quest.
Thank for the reply. yes, I have obtained the map and talked with shani about the map. I still have two active main quests (Hermajesty & Till death do us part) in my quest log

Reactions: puranrai988

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
Thank for the reply. yes, I have obtained the map and talked with shani about the map. I still have two active main quests (Hermajesty & Till death do us part) in my quest log
Then you are in the unfortunate situation of having to wait for the next update, because you've reached the end of the current one.

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
The dev updates his game at the end of every month, right?
It is not a fixed schedule, no. RL obligations make that much harder, and it's also impacted by update size.
Some tend to be longer so they naturally take more time, some tend to be a bit shorter (when content allows for it) which allows for pushing the update out faster.

That said, it's not a random "whenever" either. Z tries to adhere to some sort of cadence for the most part, something like "every X to Y days" as opposed to "every Xth of the month".

Reactions: dsnow and Bruno3

deno34

Sep 12, 2020
yes sir, right away sir!!!
btw, congrats on your "first" post here, what a way to start your f95z career!
Oh man sorry for my bad language ı was too drunk :( and I cant see the options in game starting.please accept my apology :(

Reactions: dsnow

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
yes sir, right away sir!!!
btw, congrats on your "first" post here, what a way to start your f95z career!
I love it when they start off like that, can put them immediately on the block list and never have to interact with them again. Saves so much time.

COOLMASTER

Nov 12, 2019
yes because the story is strong, so you know what s to do and you have a hint too but there s some central scene who lead you to every part of route, you just have restart them and make another choice, so its open or hidding some consequence or route

to depend what s you decide..try it, you ll see what i mean

4.80 star(s) 571 Votes