Xypher

May 1, 2017
This motivated me to finally write my very first message. I think this is the best adult game I have played ever. I just loved it!
I'm inclined to agree with you.

Honestly the most unrealistic part of the vn is how much of a perfect woman and wife Zahra is.
Which is why I like this game, Zahra is the ideal loyal sub wife and Ain being the ideal loyal sub (shortstack and big tits) daughter implemented in a unique game that focuses on power play and Post-Apocalyptic fantasy, which can be rarely seen in other erotic games.

Last edited:

Ivrhym

Jan 26, 2020
A game that takes place in a post apocalyptic world in perfect style Mad Max where you can enjoy your harem full of beautiful girls and act like a pshyco? It's a shame that I didn't discover this earlier. I'm looking forward to see what this game can bring in the future.

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
The blue haired girl showing up when dead and not showing up when kept alive is a bug. those two variables have been switched and will be put in the right order with the public release.

Xypher

May 1, 2017
So I'm gonna ask again, anyone know how to unlock the last scene for Household in Gallery?

Screenshot 2021-09-23 205755.png

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
So I'm gonna ask again, anyone know how to unlock the last scene for Household in Gallery?

View attachment 1418650
It's in the decayed toilet if you don't trade the artifact for ivy life you don't get that
Yep, that's the scene at the toilet in Old Cairo where you meet Fairy. If you haven't killed Kinzi and Kosey (sp?) then you will be rewarded with Fairy (a lovely but broken ginger). You can get a beej in stall and can take her home with you.

Reactions: Xypher

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
Yep, that's the scene at the toilet in Old Cairo where you meet Fairy. If you haven't killed Kinzi and Kosey (sp?) then you will be rewarded with Fairy (a lovely but broken ginger). You can get a beej in stall and can take her home with you.
You can get fairy either way but not that scene

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Is MC not going on scavanging trips every so often with one of his babes?
Even Mad MAx had down time to lay low and blend in in the movies.

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
Yeah, I haven't tried it any other way than keeping the decayed alive to get the toliet scene with Fairy. That's how it unlocked for me anyway.
You'll get a good conversation with that short bigtitted woman and she will suggest to you to buy fairy but you don't get that scene

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kellermann
4.80 star(s) 590 Votes