claus001

Feb 15, 2020
And on top of all pussy reasoning why incest is normal: nuclear war and mutants. Assuming the society has not lost the understanding of basic biology, inbreeding is least of the problems in the world where humanity is almost wiped out. If normies are having trouble with breeding and producing healthy offsprings, and you can do that with your daughters who are promising members of society, you are not doing anything wrong.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
And on top of all pussy reasoning why incest is normal: nuclear war and mutants. Assuming the society has not lost the understanding of basic biology, inbreeding is least of the problems in the world where humanity is almost wiped out. If normies are having trouble with breeding and producing healthy offsprings, and you can do that with your daughters who are promising members of society, you are not doing anything wrong.
You would not need to forget biology for that to happen. A very sharp decline of the population would be more than enough for it to happen. I mean, if they're pretty much the only males/females available, the lack of choice alone would be sufficient.

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
we've handwaved the notion of genetic issues due to, for instance, inbreeding by setting doomsday a few centuries in the future... in the decades leading up to doomsday, in this dystopian world, genetic manipulation has made big advances and certain illnesses as well as the possibility of certain genetic traits to develop, have been either defeated or reduced... and beyond that, in the centuries after doomsday it has very much been a case of survival of the fittest breeding out certain conditions.

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
The game is good, but seems like waste to have the daughters already used to having sex with mc instead of building up the corruption
this is not that kind of game. xD

we've handwaved the notion of genetic issues due to, for instance, inbreeding by setting doomsday a few centuries in the future... in the decades leading up to doomsday, in this dystopian world, genetic manipulation has made big advances and certain illnesses as well as the possibility of certain genetic traits to develop, have been either defeated or reduced... and beyond that, in the centuries after doomsday it has very much been a case of survival of the fittest breeding out certain conditions.
which is why the daughters being step daughter makes more sense and better for the story.

balaena

Oct 10, 2021
So for example, next to her involvement with the mutant faction, Ivy will have her own arc, together with her friend.
:love:

I'm assuming it won't be in the next update, but it's definitely something to look forward to.

✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019
Desert Stalker [v0.15c Public] [Zetan]
Developer: ZetanDS - - -

***SPANISH TRANSLATION 22/02/24 ***

Hello everybody, here you have the manual translation of this great apocalyptic game created by ZetanDS.
As always I thank him for his dedication and time in creating it and I hope he keeps on doing it.
I have tried to translate the game 100% of the texts, but maybe some of them have escaped me and some of them are untranslated due to the complexity of the game. If you see any bug please let me know.
Just download the file and place it inside the game root. Overwrite in case it asks for it.
Enjoy.
Regards. Darax
;)

Hola a todos, aquí os dejo la traducción manual de este gran juego apocalíptico que ha creado el bueno de ZetanDS.
Como siempre le doy las gracias por su dedicación y tiempo en crearlo y espero que siga haciéndolo.
He intentado hacer la traducción del juego al 100% de los textos, pero puede que alguno se me haya escapado y que algo este sin traducir debido a la complejidad del mismo. Si veis algún fallo por favor remitírmelo.
Simplemente descargar el archivo y colocar dentro de la raíz del juego. Sobrescribir en el caso de que lo pida.
Que lo disfrutéis.
Saludos. Darax
;)

Last edited:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018

We hit over 1000 patrons!

View attachment 1674648

Hey everyone,

You may have noticed I did not rush out a post when we hit the 1000th patron. In fact, rather than just making a special render to mark the occasion, I thought of giving you a bit of insight on what to expect going forward.

Since the beginning, my aim was to create a more atmospheric VN, hoping that people would like what I wanted to show and how to show it. Since then, we've come a considerable way and I always try to improve and try new things that I think will benefit the game.

Your generosity played a very big part in this, allowing me to invest in better hardware, resources, and content (music/sounds/props to name a few) and -most importantly- enable me to focus on the game. For this, I really thank you.

Now, let's talk about the game!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What you have seen so far has been in large part worldbuilding and laying out the factions, the characters and a few locations. Real story progress however is yet about to happen.

Shani being sent to the Zone is a nexus event that will step up the game's plot. Things will start to get interesting here. As you can see from the ingame questlog, the Queen's quest as well as Abrax's are dependent on what will happen here.

I aim to give this part of the game the atmosphere I feel it needs. There are a few new things I want to try here and there to make playing the game more interesting also from a pure adventure gaming/ plot perspective. This however requires a lot of new environments, planning, posing and thoughtful consideration.

It's a challenge for sure, but I am very excited to tackle it.
Yes, Asha and Kyra will return, and yes, their content will be more than just a "hold tab to skip to the sexy part" scene.
That said, the raiders will not be part of the next update yet. But when we do bring them back, you can expect them to stick around.
Some characters are, and have always been, too interesting for me to have them "just be part of a group / side quest / faction arc".
So for example, next to her involvement with the mutant faction, Ivy will have her own arc, together with her friend.
The game has been, from the get go, developed with two main focuses, the adventure/ storyline side being one and the house/ city side being the other.

E.g. Nadia and Fairy fall under the latter. Over the next updates we will focus not just on showing more skin, but on developing their backgrounds as well. We will learn more about Kateryna's talents, and what her long term goals might be.

All in all, I personally am excited to be creative and find ways to tell all those stories (and show all these NSFW scenes), to continue the things I have been doing for the past year.

I hope this has given you a slight idea of what will come over time, and I am curious as to what you are most interested in, what aspects of the game, the plot and the general environment you are most intrigued by. Let me know in the comments!
Wow, I absolutely adore Ivy and love that she's getting her own arc.
Looking very much forward to Shani's quest in the Zone, and am fairly interested in the Raiders sisters and Kateryna's arcs.

Though I am a little bit surprised that the Queen is not yet mentioned (no arc for her yet? :unsure: )

junj

Jan 4, 2018
I have played plenty of adult games so far but this is still my favorive ever. Unique story, beautiful, exotic characters. (y)

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Jeancul

Kalenz123

Dec 13, 2018
You would not need to forget biology for that to happen. A very sharp decline of the population would be more than enough for it to happen. I mean, if they're pretty much the only males/females available, the lack of choice alone would be sufficient.
I dont think that inbreeding is a thing in Zeta. Incest absolutely but the mc has the option to tell Ain that she will have to marry some day and Shani is going to become a stalker herself and will likely establish her own household. There is also no mention of impregnating the daughters or any incest impregnation for that matter.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Morpheus400

desmosome

Forum Fanatic
Sep 5, 2018
Dangers of inbreeding is just one of those things that are better left unexplained unless it has direct plot relevance, imo.

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
Dangers of inbreeding is just one of those things that are better left unexplained unless it has direct plot relevance, imo.
True by incest does work well as a plot device for a horror movie, look up or watch the Wrong Turn flicks and the like for relevance.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Jeancul

S1nedd

Sep 7, 2020
No rushing or anything, so keep working at your pace. Do we have any hint of a date for the next update? BTW I just love the new beginning/intro-into of the game :D

4.80 star(s) 571 Votes