whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
i can see what ur saying, but it just is what it is a lot of people use it for that so it ended up being the meaning of it , like Chapstick name is used for all types of lip balm even if it isnt necessarily the Chapstick brand but cuz a lot of people say it it just it wat it is , and it had to be like that imo because i wasnt just smiling i wuz grinning is why i used it
Same as the brand name Hoover became a synonym for their product, the vacuum cleaner.

This is different, though.
There's a perfectly recognisable, functional, appropriate thing for a smile, already. The smiley has worked since the 60's.
Not because it's cool, but because it fits perfectly.
Makes this seem that people use something less recognisable, just to be different.
Odd, but each to their own.
Anyway, think we've gone far enough OT here. :ROFLMAO:

Back to Shani & Ain... :love:

Vashaldias

Jun 30, 2022
A PDF walkthrough, for those who use them. It might contain errors/omissions. No guarantees about future updates, sorry.

8th edition, for game version v0.15 Beta. (Probably still works for v0.15c Public too, but feel free to point out if it doesn't.)

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC has some real decisions to make here ... pursuant to them, hot scenes ensue.
This is the best kind a update any game could hope for.
We are already past the lore and past the jutters with any of our top hotties.
Let the action go on and on and on!

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
Phew..... Wow, this game took me by surprise. I do hate any kind of sandbox game, like i don´t like them even a bit.
But THIS?, wow. I am shocked by how good this game is!
My money is not endless, therefore i do support many devs but never considered supporting a dev that creates a sandbox game. But here it seems to be just right. No grind at any time so far. Story is thrilling, girls (all of them) are great. All of them have different personalites. Animations/cut-scenes are top notch. I really can´t complain at all.
Definetly in my top 5 VN´s all time (and i have seen a lot of them). Please consider supporting the devs on patreon.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

The heat is unbearable, but I still got a good chunk of Ivy's scene done. This is the first animated dev preview!
Also, annual subscriptions are now available for those who are interested (-15%), since I was asked about it. Other than that, no big news for now.

Render progress:
Ivy's scene: 35%
(More to follow...)

Machete

Apr 7, 2020

The heat is unbearable, but I still got a good chunk of Ivy's scene done. This is the first animated dev preview!
Also, annual subscriptions are now available for those who are interested (-15%), since I was asked about it. Other than that, no big news for now.

Render progress:
Ivy's scene: 35%
(More to follow...)
As always, top quality.

RidleyX

Oct 8, 2018
I had a go at making a PDF walkthrough, for those who use them. It might contain errors/omissions (there's quite a lot of optional content in this game), but hopefully it will be of help to someone. (No guarantees about future updates, sorry.)
Awesome job on the walkthrough. Everything from the format to the clickable links makes it really easy to follow and find what you need. (y)

4.80 star(s) 571 Votes