Bacchus1998

Nov 19, 2021
I like to think that this part of the plot is just the prologue, to something the size of "a song of ice and fire", with various kingdoms and tribes living beyond the confines of the desert.

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
spooky.png
I KNEW THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH THIS PLACE! Although I expected much more sinister result. The stroll through factory was stressful as ever, I was very careful about clicking next scene... slowly and always expecting the worst. Maybe this experience included some scarier moments for players who made different choices, I wouldn't know, but if it was just a bait and it ends up okay on everyones path then it is either a missed opportunity from the development side or excellent manipulation on players emotions. Either way it is an experience truly a rare gem of a game can deliver.

P.S. The eldest daughter, our aspiring stalker, is completely griefing her zone run and should be dead by now... is it just me? am i being too harsh? haha :D just picture MC scolding her along the way, seems like she is too careless and definitely not sneaky and literally gets saved by other people who, by all rights, shouldn't bother.

P.S.S. Do you guys remember the wood sheds in desert when MC took eldest daughter on first tomb raid at pyramids? There was a girl who talked to her uncle and uncle called her by name and sent her inside. Her name was Albena. I have a feeling we will see her return in the story, seems weird to give a name to a character with, so far, such insignificant appearance.

Last edited:

Fappable One

May 14, 2020
Another update? :WaitWhat: o_O
The last 7 days I've seen v0.11beta ("the bug one"), to v.011a (which we were told multiple times "is the actual version"):unsure:, to v.011bo_O
Is there going to be more versions of v.011? I'm so confused by all this :WaitWhat:

Example of a universally known versioning system:
V0.11a - a for alpha
v0.11b - b for beta
v0.11rc1 - release canididate(s)
v0.11.0 - first official release
v0.11.1 - minor change/bug fix release
That's the format I'm familiar with (y)

Ukghar

Nov 10, 2022
View attachment 2172658
I KNEW THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH THIS PLACE! Although I expected much more sinister result. The stroll through factory was stressful as ever, I was very careful about clicking next scene... slowly and always expecting the worst. Maybe this experience included some scarier moments for players who made different choices, I wouldn't know, but if it was just a bait and it ends up okay on everyones path then it is either a missed opportunity from the development side or excellent manipulation on players emotions. Either way it is an experience truly a rare gem of a game can deliver.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The experience is truly a rare gem, but as you pointed out:"I KNEW THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH THIS PLACE!". I need to see yet a person who would claim that he/she did not expect anything. And I have my doubts that kind of person exist.

Anyway, I think that most of us know what problems with this set of scenes are. I did not see any proposed solutions yet, so I allow myself to present some. They are not perfect and I hope that devs or other guys find something better, but maybe it can at least serve as an inspiration for the right solutions.

Last edited:

FlyingPony

Oct 29, 2017
Even in the zone she is careful of the stranger (or at least she has an option to be, the only right option imo). Why she changed so much, when she should not be on drugs nor breathing toxic gas, cause she has her gas mask - I have no idea.
In Stalker (surrounding literature) some traps can not be avoided, only passed through. The "psychedelic home" fits that category very well.

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
Beta is not a formal release. It is supposed to only go to the beta testers and not be for public consumption (why would you even want to play a version that on the home screen tells you there are bugs and missing content?), but there always has to be a "special" person who thinks brownie points on here somehow matter.
The releases are:
Number. Letter
Number is the release; progressive numbers.
Letter:
a for early release, ideally playable and complete, minus a few spelling goofs.
b for public release.
c for patches should something serious require an intervention.
Last update had no .c version.
We hope it won't be necessary for this one either.
We're not too bothered with whatever release conventions may be used by other Devs... As long as our method is easily understandable, which I think it is.
If the existence of a beta is enough to ruffle people's feathers and send them into confusion, that's really not a concern of ours.
You can always choose to wait for a release that doesn't say "bugged and missing content" on the homepage.
Patrons of pretty much every level and platform know exactly what's up and, if they don't, know where to come and ask.

Invader Zim

Oct 22, 2017
Having found this game only recently I must admin I like it very much. The scenes combined with the music (first game I've ever had background music turned on) really makes it an interesting environment, and the massive boobies certainly help. :)

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
just to be sure... have you ever played this masterpiece as a player and not part of the creative team? You're asking for the impossible. The story and the character are just too captivating
I have actually. I only joined the project on release..2 or 3, not sure. But yes, I get your point.

• Wow
Reactions: Jeancul

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Anyway, I think that most of us know what problems with this set of scenes are. I did not see any proposed solutions yet, so I allow myself to present some.
What do you think of this idea:

The white haired mutant we meet presents more complex dialogue options while we stay there. If we build good relationship during that dialogue and suggest the mutant should leave that place - she shows up to the timeloop house and saves eldest daughter for a second time. Could be also a great start to a serious lesbian relationship for fans of that. And some eerie setting warfare between "elf" and "ghosts" :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: boztam and Ukghar

Ukghar

Nov 10, 2022
What do you think of this idea:

The white haired mutant we meet presents more complex dialogue options while we stay there. If we build good relationship during that dialogue and suggest the mutant should leave that place - she shows up to the timeloop house and saves eldest daughter for a second time. Could be also a great start to a serious lesbian relationship for fans of that. And some eerie setting warfare between "elf" and "ghosts" :D
I love this idea!

"Elf" is a good candidate for something like this, because it's very likely that she is

Reactions: Lord Bradley

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
View attachment 2172658

P.S. The eldest daughter, our aspiring stalker, is completely griefing her zone run and should be dead by now... is it just me? am i being too harsh? haha :D just picture MC scolding her along the way, seems like she is too careless and definitely not sneaky and literally gets saved by other people who, by all rights, shouldn't bother.

P.S.S. Do you guys remember the wood sheds in desert when MC took eldest daughter on first tomb raid at pyramids? There was a girl who talked to her uncle and uncle called her by name and sent her inside. Her name was Albena. I have a feeling we will see her return in the story, seems weird to give a name to a character with, so far, such insignificant appearance.
Honestly i kept clicking on "stay another night" to see what happened totally expecting a game over outcome. The whole thing gave me a lot of Urashima Taro vibes.

Reactions: Lord Bradley

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
I think her dieing is either instant game over or not happening due to plot armor.
Well, honestly yeah. Both of those things are essentially the only viable options, as actually persisting her death and carrying on with the game would require an insane amount of alternative story paths and scenes. Doubly so considering the non-linear nature of many bits.

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Well that is what I thought would happen, but it didn't.. so yeah :D Death is definitely much more sinister, that's what I meant.

Honestly i kept clicking on "stay another night" to see what happened totally expecting a game over outcome.
Well I kept the save for first time Julia asked to stay, I thought she would get trapped and go insane or get poisoned by food or something, but since she got out I dunno... I kept going. Maybe if they change that part to be worse I will try to get out as fast as possible which was my initial thinking anyway.

4.80 star(s) 592 Votes