Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Well i can tell you are obviously with anti-ntr crowd.
Its pointless to discuss beyond this point.
But im glad you like the game, i like it too.
I've been like you as well, trying to cuck other characters i didnt like, but imo i dont think he deserves it lol
He exists just for the sake of cucking and bullying until the revenge arc starts. But we all know what this game is like, anything can change and yall better hide your wives from Omar when this happens lmao
I highly doubt slap-e is in the anti-sharing crowd, having seen many of his prior posts.

Though I do think your point is well taken, Omar is too lazily written as the "gonna get cucked/bully target", without much nuance. It'd be more interesting if you actually felt bad for him at some point - like maybe he's this really passive doormat husband, but he did some valiant acts in the past that showed self sacrifice to better his family. As of now, he's a token character with nothing likable about him.

I tend to not like any kind of power-dynamic cucking, I like sharing where both the guys are mostly alpha like igor/mc. With the former it feels just written for betaboys, either as the beta cuck-ee, or as the beta imagining he's some alpha bully as the cuck-er.

And yes, to the other guy, Kateryna is smokin hot.

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
Why you so offended by Omar lol
You even facepalmed me as well.
Are you gonna let this game and some random dude on the forum affect you like this, get a grip man.

Heres a question for you.
According to you, is anybody in this game allowed to have a wife other than MC?
Does a sight of someone having wife offend you?
Go_away.gif

Just kidding of course.
But yes only MC has to have a wife and ALL the gals in Zeta, even the queen !!

succuk

Jul 24, 2023
It might be the most original game of this genre I've ever played. But I have a question, I think the game continues in its daily routine when there is nothing left to do until the new chapter, I didn't do anything wrong, did I?

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
It might be the most original game of this genre I've ever played. But I have a question, I think the game continues in its daily routine when there is nothing left to do until the new chapter, I didn't do anything wrong, did I?
Nope, that is the normal if you completed all the quests in the current version.

Reactions: shortstak

derfderf

May 22, 2017
Is there a way to edit the names after they have been set? I'm really enjoying the game but used a dumb name which bugs me every time I see it!

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Sorry guys, couldn't find the answer so I'll ask here :

If we encourage Kateryna towards pregnancy ; does that put her on a Priestess path and be a baby factory or just wanting to have baby(ies) (with us or anyone else) ?

Reactions: MrBenny

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Sorry guys, couldn't find the answer so I'll ask here :

If we encourage Kateryna towards pregnancy ; does that put her on a Priestess path and be a baby factory or just wanting to have baby(ies) (with us or anyone else) ?
We don't really know, but I wouldn't doubt if they would add both options. But more likely, especially as a member of the household, she will be more inclined to have MC's babies.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: CrazyRabbit

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
We don't really know, but I wouldn't doubt if they would add both options. But more likely, especially as a member of the household, she will be more inclined to have MC's babies.
True, at least I hope so.
Wouldn't want to see this little pearl become a Priestess. And the dialogue is indeed vague enough to leave some doubt about what she's considering.
And yes, once she's in El Zaton Plaza ; it's more likely she'll be part of the family in every way possible
Thanks for the answer :giggle:

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
Desert Stalker [v0.15]
Video enhancement mod

This mod improves the overall quality of the game's animations.
It overwrites the native 30fps animations of the game with interpolated 60fps animations.

how ? Thanks to deep-learning processes, trained predictive models can interpolate one "fake" frame next to each native frame.

The result gives a smooth effect on each animations.

I also applied a Denoise/Deblock filter. Some lost details can even be recovered in certain scenes

Download links (303 animations) : ;

02/11/2024 : filenames have been fixed

I didn't inspect each animation in depth , so feel free to report any flaws you find (bugs, video artifacts...)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can choose the next game on list

Last edited:

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
Desert Stalker [v0.13c]
Video enhancement mod

This mod improves the overall quality of the game's animations.
It overwrites the native 30fps animations of the game with interpolated 60fps animations.

how ? Thanks to deep-learning processes, trained predictive models can interpolate one "fake" frame next to each native frame.

The result gives a smooth effect on each animations.

I also applied a Denoise/Deblock filter. Some lost details can even be recovered in certain scenes

Download links (250 animations) : Mega ;

I didn't inspect each animation in depth , so feel free to report any flaws you find (bugs, video artifacts...)

Nice!

I did not checked the image quality to the originals as I don't have the original game atm, but played them with MPC-HC.
They look very good, I only see some problems at very fast changing scenes, like this:
game\images\Days\Day7\SceneA\d7a-92-anim.webm

4.80 star(s) 571 Votes