wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
:eek: The tattooed girl isn't my thing... but I still have room in my garage for the bike! :sneaky:

But that doesn't mean I have anything against cute Kyra... I just don't like tattoos on girls. ;)
In real life I'm with you I hate most tattoos. I have seen some good ones but most times I'm like "What were you thinking when you had that done?!?" :ROFLMAO:

For Kyra in this shot it works, but I would hate to have that implemented in game.

Reactions: Chris Fenris

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Dev said there will be more of the Raiders in this Update! I'm extremly curious how things with Kitty evolve, who did deflower her infront of her brother?
and also want to see where things go with the Decayed
Fingers Crossed I didn't see anything specifically about them in the notes. They could be under settlement interactions I'm hoping anyway.

Render progress:
Visiting Abrax: 80%
Kateryna's homecoming: 90%
Visiting Asani: 90%
Queen scenes: 80%
Home interactions: 80%
Settlement interactions: 95%
Settlement quest: Sekhmet's Legion pt. 1: 40%
Animations: 80%
Coding: 80%

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Settlement interactions: 95%
Let's hope for the best, my guess would be that MC has to do some "convincing" work with Doc, Water suplier, the girl from the trailer, and brig them toghether with the Raiders, plus keeping peace with the Sehkmet legion (or go to war, not shure about that)

Reactions: wildride69

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
That's also my point. But you don't read what I write, do you? I say the same: "Let the Dev decide!". But folks, please stop all this "moar sharing" stuff in every second comment.
What do you think is meant with Sekhmet Legion? ;)

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
Dev said there will be more of the Raiders in this Update! I'm extremly curious how things with Kitty evolve, who did deflower her infront of her brother?
and also want to see where things go with the Decayed
In my game brother is currently a bridge decoration. He lived in your game?

4.80 star(s) 584 Votes