Ren'Py - Desert Stalker [v0.15c Public] [Zetan]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Wildehilde

I mean... it all has been said so far. Been here since 0.3 i think and it got so much Improvement since then.

You have options for everything, not into gore? Turn it off, not into ntr? Turn it off, not into Ivy... f off

Seriously though, the Dev puts so much work into improving and story telling that he is pretty much unique and you can tell that easily. In that short amount of time that he has upgraded and puts out updates that is one of a kind.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Andrewdc88

Great game definitely one to support, the developer has put thought and energy into the MC and other characters, if I'm fishing for something negative to say I would like more BDSM options for the girls.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

tiesthatbind

Truly a great game. Dark, adult, sexy, with great world building.I love the relationship between the MC and his family, and the different relationships the game allows you to have with them. They are all so good, I can't even pick a favorite. I can't wait for the next update.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

MississippiQueen

(v0.06b)

Wow just wow. I did not expect that. Heads are falling off, people are dying before your eyes. PERFECT. Sometimes when I say 'what if I make a bad choice', what comes up is really punishing and perfect. You can even let the one of important girl be killed in front of your eyes and of course, the content of the dead girl will be erased at the future updates. It is a wonderful thing. I love the universe of the game. It's brutal and I love brutality.

It's a wonderful game. Play it, you won't regret it.

I'm excited for the new updates already :))
  5. 5.00 star(s)

mario1994

At first this game didn't show much potential but after recent changes and updates it takes shape as one of the best post apocalyptic erotic games. It does not shy away from gore and sex yet still has this nice touch of humanity to it in which player decides his own fate and those around him. The only downside is lack of choices in erotic moments but I belive that we will get them in near future and our arsenal of erotic "plot" developments will get wider bigger and deeper with each update. Brutality and gore in this game is refreshing and brings real feelings of discomfort from them and eroticism brings hard ons and wet panties. Generally a very promising gem that needs some polishing and more updates to trully deserve 5 starts but I belive that in near future it will get them with ease. Keep up the good work DEV! And bloody fapping to all of you pervs!
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Sunite

This game is fantastic. Its really what most harem games long to be. Incredibly hot and has some very engaging characters. Has a variety of optional kinks including freeuse which is fairly rare to find in games. Easily one of the best games available at the moment.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

Craiggerbird

This game is pretty good, and I love that it's going for a story that's totally different than most content on here, but I'm not a huge fan of just how much sex there is with practically no buildup. The guy just rapes and fucks everything he sees, so the game is filled with short sex scenes every five or so minutes, and as a result, the sex feels pretty meaningless and uneventful. Whether that's an actual issue or just me not being the proper audience for this game, I'm not sure.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Aner878787

Awesome game all around.
    Great story, several options on how you behave, plenty of choice regarding what relationships you want to pursue (so if you see a tag you are not to pleased about, swinging in my case, you can just avoid those parts or even straight up remove them from the game).
    The different quests bring more depth to the world Zetan is developing and of course, the girls are beautiful, each with their own personality and story. The dev also doesn't shy away from going back and improving on past work.
    Came back after skipping one update, to version 0.06 and was blown away for the amount of content and modifications added since the last time i played. It went from a very good game to an excellent one.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

akenedy

Violence, sex, and murder, packed in a post-apocalyptic themed well-written adult visual novel with interesting characters, a story with depth, and plenty of choices that affect and change each playthrough.

The visuals are very good with some unique-looking character models and interesting environments and set pieces. Plenty of different types of kinks most of which are optional with a well-structured and visualized story and sex scenes.

The sandbox elements of the game are very easy and quick to navigate through with an easy-to-use UI.

There are some minor things that could be improved but otherwise, this is a competent, well-made adult game with plenty of mature content that fits well with the harsh post-apocalyptic setting. The only downside I see in not wanting to play this is if you don't like graphical violence or the setting.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

shakespear

Really impressive game. Actual real life story (that isn't just about an 18 year old boy who wants to get laid). Interesting characters and it feels like you're actually there.

Full props, I'll be watching this one.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

meola147

Voices are legend. Graphics and renders are very good. Characters, character's personalities, character's looks are amazing. If you want to see gore content you can do it! If you
    don't want to see gore content you can do it. My think gore contents are legend. Blood, kill, sadistic, REALİSTİC. You should allow gore content for FULL EXPERİENCE.
    Story is very good. I liked dialogs, sentences.
  12. 4.00 star(s)

SeeEmilyPlay

Love this game. Great main characters. Gorgeous side girls al over the place, good word building, non-grindy sandbox, love it.

The possible sharing is great (just the slaves ofcourse, no man is allowed to touch my girls ;) ) hope it will also lead to possible mmf scenes

Other devs could learn something here: lots of different kinks and all optional.

Just too bad I only found one golden shower scene, and that was in a route I wouldn't naturally take. Now hoping we will get some sweet wet scenes with (one of) the main girls.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

HydratedMan

Very good story
    Choices matter, different from other devs your choices have a difference even if it doesn't bring too much weight
    All characters have their own noticeable difference in personality (different from some other games)
    The scenes are very well animated
    Very good level of violence and gore (and if you don't like just turn off)
    We needed something like this, I mean, most games are hurr submissive mc, footjob etc (yeah this one has too/will have in the future) BUT it has some very good male domination scenes, were you make them take it like good bitches
    Also if you like you can turn sharing on or off it depends on if you like it, if you turn it off it will be like the option never existed so it's very good for everyone
    it literally has everything we want and we need, but as always I assume there will be people that dislike lol
    as for me, 10/10 easily, it's just too much fun to play this, the dialogues are so much fun, different from other games you just ignore and click away.
    This will be and already kind of is.. a fucking masterpiece
  14. 5.00 star(s)

Shenaniganzz

This is really great! For most of these games, I'll flip through the dialog and just see the good stuff. This one actually pulled me into the story. Great renders and great story! This is on my short list for sure!!
  15. 5.00 star(s)

G33N

Da Geim

I didn't new what to expect but... with a few words.... it blew me out of the SAND (coz we are in the desert)!

I can't start the review without mentioning the story!
    • The deeper you go...the more plots there are...
    • More characters
    • More unexpected events
    • Deeper and interesting main plot
    The main character and the situation around him makes a lot of sense in the post apocalyptic world that the game lives inside.
    All the main characters make sense... they feel alive, they are interesting and well written....love them (especially the daughters).
    There is no need to mention the models and the quality of the renders....just speechless...
    There are a lot of videos and intros and they mainly serve the main plot... and they are just made with so much attention to detail and ideas!
    There are a lot of sex scenes... teasing... kinks... just... the whole package!

It's so much more than a game.... it's a insane story that you're a part of... it's family you're a part of... it's a vision you're a part of....
    I just hope the main plot and all the side ones... develop into something as amazing as their beginning.
    Amazing game!
  16. 5.00 star(s)

Aeneasc

I already love this game. This dev totally knows what people with extreme fetishes want to see and the models are really nice. I think some management and grind aspect could also add some flavour of really "earning" rewards / story progress and trainable character stats could make some encouters demanding but yeah, even if this game would continue in the very same way as it is now I would love to keep playing it.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

icesherbet

[Desert Stalker v0.06]
    if you let elf die & don't accept thugs deal for raider's chick, the story becomes very monotonous. That's why I had to redo all those choices to see what's behind all these. and well it is difficult to tell what's what in this stage. But I can tell it has an interesting background.
    by the way, I loved sharing content with a chubby daughter & raider chick. Am not sure whether that's Arabic culture or not but it's old Japanese culture I like, to provide warm welcoming night service for important guests by sharing wife for a day or two. Training servants & daughters are also very similar in that context and it does not make it feel like NTR & cheating.
    Well, I'd love to play more to see how things turn out for MC and others around him.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

chthonic_goat_666

The plot is standard pulp-fi - edgy anti-hero tries to make his way in the universe, or in this case, succeeds in making his way into the bodily orifices of several hot, edgy anti-heroines.

If written intelligently, post-apocalyptic worlds can be a near-perfect framing device for almost any sexual fetish. The premise itself rules out conventional ethics and makes anything possible. And this game wastes no time bringing all of that potential to bear on its h-scenes - male- and fem- dom (both light and extreme), gore, slavery, rape, edgy waifu and 'roommates', a civilisation based on Kemetic drag, mutants, sexy mutant elves - it's all there and, save for the graphical aspect, excellently executed for the most part.

Story and characters are fleshed out enough to be fun and interesting but wisely restrained from claiming the bulk of dev time. Its primary function is to be a suitable landscape where the various fetishes play out, which is unequivocally a good thing.

Gfx varies from 3-4/5. Image/model textures could be a lot better. It lacks properly animated h-scenes in previous versions but the current update adds a couple of those.

Based on the gfx alone this game is a 3-4/5 but the setting, kinky h-scenes and competent writing more than cover that deficit.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

Okeanos

Great game, I like most post apoc games but this is one of first ones to let you feel like a badass. The art is great, the characters have believable personality and reasons for doing thing, and the fapping is pretty great. All around top notch.
  20. 4.00 star(s)

LurkyMcLurkFace

I really like this game, it's dark and aggressive in a surprisingly different way. The animations aren't as numerous as other games and the character models models are good enough (not as great as other games) but while the narrative occasionally suffers from the "Wall of Text" cop-out (give us something new to look at every once in awhile!) the overall setting and relationships are so different and compelling that is almost compensates. I hope the dev keeps going in this unique direction