Dobrowo

Jul 1, 2018
Call me crazy, but I'm detecting the use of AI as a writing assistant for some of the more recent scenes. The focus of some sections, the wording, and the direction some of the sex scenes take--I'd bet money that AI was used.

I'm not complaining, just noting that I see it. It does seem to... lack a bit of life that the earlier writing had.

Feb 23, 2022
Call me crazy, but I'm detecting the use of AI as a writing assistant for some of the more recent scenes. The focus of some sections, the wording, and the direction some of the sex scenes take--I'd bet money that AI was used.

I'm not complaining, just noting that I see it. It does seem to... lack a bit of life that the earlier writing had.
I was thinking that they just switched to using a horny yet completely inexperienced 14 year old boy equipped with the finest thesaurus money can buy, but this makes more sense

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021

I was thinking that they just switched to using a horny yet completely inexperienced 14 year old boy equipped with the finest thesaurus money can buy, but this makes more sense
It would probably be helpful if you could provide some examples of where it feels that way. I'm pretty sure they are not using AI and are definitely adults who have had sex before.

xapican

Conversation Conqueror
May 11, 2020
I was wondering, just a question, this AVN the native language is english? or is it another often the strange grammar and dialoges are due to "literal translations" more so if AI is used to translate (specially YouTube, is annoying in that way)

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
I was wondering, just a question, this AVN the native language is english? or is it another often the strange grammar and dialoges are due to "literal translations" more so if AI is used to translate (specially YouTube, is annoying in that way)
I think cynyldm guy does the dialogue.
You should ask him but i wouldnt be surprised if he responds like an AI

.....princess?? OK I'm sorry I'll see myself out and I LOVE THIS GAME AND AM ON TOPIC WITH MY LOVE FOR IT!
The Pig... Princess?
On no.. not again, the flashbacks..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Xythurr and xapican

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
Yeah YT's "translations" are hilariously bad.

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
None of us devs are native English speakers.
More often than not, the scene is written by Zetands, and I go over the dialogues... either editing but mostly leaving as is, or straight up changing the dialogue altogether, in tone or, sometimes, content.
In the last couple of updates I've been a lot less present during the development, because of day job and other issues.
This has meant that I had less time/energy/involvement in the writing of the scenes itself, and was mostly doing quick cosmetic changes afterwards. I believe Paz has also contributed more in the last several updates. The net result is possibly a slight change in tone, and that I've been less accurate/careful about the specific language and tone of the characters.

As for the AI...
Resistance is futile, you will be assimilated.

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
None of us devs are native English speakers.
More often than not, the scene is written by Zetands, and I go over the dialogues... either editing but mostly leaving as is, or straight up changing the dialogue altogether, in tone or, sometimes, content.
In the last couple of updates I've been a lot less present during the development, because of day job and other issues.
This has meant that I had less time/energy/involvement in the writing of the scenes itself, and was mostly doing quick cosmetic changes afterwards. I believe Paz has also contributed more in the last several updates. The net result is possibly a slight change in tone, and that I've been less accurate/careful about the specific language and tone of the characters.

As for the AI...
Resistance is futile, you will be assimilated.
1706032394351.png

Nov 6, 2018
Any games with nearly the same experience? Like the story was actually interesting, and each girl is sexy and interesting in her own way. I was immersed in the world. Anything to fill the void?

4.80 star(s) 572 Votes