ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
It's interesting how the Dev assumes everyone's pregnancy fetish is as strong as his. Maybe getting Kateryna pregnant is essential to the storyline in some way, but even when pulling out the first time, the dialogue the second time assumes you didn't - I think it did this more than once. I don't have the overwhelming urge to put a baby in every woman I see (not a professional athlete or Hollywood playboy, after all ;)), so I like to do a run without pregnancy in most VNs that have it, but this one instance seems unavoidable. Guess we'll find out why.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

BigLurker

Jun 16, 2018
ZetanDS announced his next VN. It will have a similar title, but be a bit of a different take. The MC won't be quite as attractive, but like the MC in this VN, he is a man of insatiable appetites.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My first reaction was, oh no, not another creator who thinks they can have two major projects. Too many good titles are abandoned as is. Then I clicked and just smiled.

BTW, sig link is dead? I was searching to update mine.

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
It's interesting how the Dev assumes everyone's pregnancy fetish is as strong as his. Maybe getting Kateryna pregnant is essential to the storyline in some way, but even when pulling out the first time, the dialogue the second time assumes you didn't - I think it did this more than once. I don't have the overwhelming urge to put a baby in every woman I see (not a professional athlete or Hollywood playboy, after all ;)), so I like to do a run without pregnancy in most VNs that have it, but this one instance seems unavoidable. Guess we'll find out why.
We have serious amount of premature death in this world, so totally rational to fill every available womb with babies.

Reactions: Master of Puppets

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
How much content does this game have right now? Like how many hours would it take to complete?
Depends on the end users intelligence level. College reading skill of barely past first grade? Native English Speaker or English is a second language? How long does it take you to make a choice based decision? Are you quick or do you ponder your choices? Do you stare at the amazing Renders and animations or do you quickly flip through them to get to the end faster? Is your computer fast or do you play on a slow potato? It's hard to give you an accurate answer without knowing some of these from you... :ROFLMAO: :LOL:

DaynNight090

Feb 22, 2024
Depends on the end users intelligence level. College reading skill of barely past first grade? Native English Speaker or English is a second language? How long does it take you to make a choice based decision? Are you quick or do you ponder your choices? Do you stare at the amazing Renders and animations or do you quickly flip through them to get to the end faster? Is your computer fast or do you play on a slow potato? It's hard to give you an accurate answer without knowing some of these from you... :ROFLMAO: :LOL:
+Are you Omar fan or Igor fan. Are you pimp or Omar azz eater

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
I must admit i'm a bit on the slow side when reading. In italian too, it's not a second language problem.

• Haha
Reactions: wildride69

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
Yeah, I'm waiting to how this plays out. I wonder if it's a little like that priestess scene where you're locked in to coming inside her.

4.80 star(s) 589 Votes