• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

unmythical

May 12, 2018
Did someone else's hive cutscene cut short? After revealing the leader it cuts straight to ivy sitting in the car with fangs saying she shot her.
First issue i've encountered with this game so far, everything else is very high quality.

unmythical

May 12, 2018
Oh wait, looks like it was intended and the change of storytelling threw me off. Really weird jump that was, didn't really expect that.

StarKid

May 31, 2017
Did someone else's hive cutscene cut short? After revealing the leader it cuts straight to ivy sitting in the car with fangs saying she shot her.
First issue i've encountered with this game so far, everything else is very high quality.
Keep playing, its a story telling choice.

Reactions: Don Sucio

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Last edited:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I don't get it, is the Desert Stalker a girl or a guy? The male protagonist and female protagonist tags got me confused. :/
Desert Stalker is a job description. Similar to Knight.

The MC is a male desert stalker, he has a daughter, he has been training his daughter to be desert stalker as well.
95% of the game you play the male MC doing missions.
When the daughter goes on missions the game allows you the option of seeing her adventure and controlling her actions, or just skipping it to a short summary of the default results.

This is where the "female protagonist" tag comes from.

Reactions: sava75 and Nulldev

Team Thanos

May 3, 2021
I'm at a loss on how to finish the Extensions of Politics quest. It still says find allies after I have visited the Hive, but I can see no other options to change it to "To be continued..."

Nosket

May 25, 2018
I am stuck in the main quest: "Extension of politics > Find allies for the mutants".
Someone know how to complete this?

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
Question: Got into the Hive and out of it and the questlog says something about an ongiong quest. Is there still more? Because i didnt get any new part of the line and on every other story line which i played it stated "to be continued"

thx in advance!

PS: Whats the difference between "Help" and "Self" stats forShani? Is help a more caring character and self more ruthless?

Eggtree McGee

Jan 1, 2018
After putting off the raider girls quest for bit, when I visit the basement shes gone. I'm up to the point where I visited the bunker with the elf. Have I locked myself out of that quest? I read in this thread that the game allows you to play quests in any order if there is no clear crossroads

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
After putting off the raider girls quest for bit, when I visit the basement shes gone. I'm up to the point where I visited the bunker with the elf. Have I locked myself out of that quest? I read in this thread that the game allows you to play quests in any order if there is no clear crossroads
Try skipping to the next day. You should see the indicator back in her location and you should be able to proceed again.

Reactions: Team Thanos
4.80 star(s) 573 Votes