Mod Ren'Py Desert Stalker [v0.15c] [Zetan] Walkthrough & Gallery Unlock Mod [AdanGC Mods] [Ripson]

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
AdanGC Mods I took a look at the VN to see what it could use or didn't need so I checked out the mod for a couple minutes. Some constructive criticism if I may: It's broken starting w/ Day1 as I believe the following user is trying to describe:
There are gaps in the fashion. There are several options that lead to a sex scene, but they are not marked in fashion. One episode with the two raider sisters. And quite strange. In some situations, there is a procedure, but in most cases, it is meaningless.
Many of the highlighted choices (those you coded in green) in the first 5 days scripts are either player's choice (don't have any script variables that are changed) or can completely miss other scenes. Another issue is where choices are marked "First", "Second", etc. Just off the top of my head the Canibals scene, Pyramid room inspection, Abrax questioning, etc don't require any specific order at all (they all have [if] conditionals post choice text, they can be selected in any order).

It's your work of course, but highly suggest combing through it from the beginning clean slate noting the variable changes of each choice. Kindest regards and be well.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Mod Updated enjoy
Thank you, this game, LONG ways to go until it reaches the front area of my list, so probably won't even get to playing it until at least the next release, but if by some chance I do, at least this version will be good to go.

Mr.Absolutely

Oct 30, 2019
1626509186590.png
There are two options here. Every option says, "she'll remember this." Which is the best option to choose and what will it affect? Anybody know? There are options before that, too, and they don't seem to affect anything.

And is it possible to make this mod optional? So it can be turned on and off in the settings? How does one do that?

Last edited:

AinzOoalGown1

May 13, 2020
I thought the same thing! I was confused here lol.

The wording can also be a bit confusing, because it could be taken in different ways.

"Dom Queen" could either mean "Dominate the Queen" or "The Queen will be the Dom".
Im pritty sure its from the mc view, so lose temper answer here meen u Dom the queen.

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
Im pritty sure its from the mc view, so lose temper answer here meen u Dom the queen.
I thought the same thing! I was confused here lol.

The wording can also be a bit confusing, because it could be taken in different ways.

"Dom Queen" could either mean "Dominate the Queen" or "The Queen will be the Dom".
It is really confusing because this choice doesn't increase domqueen or subqueen pts like in the 1st choice we had to bend the knee instead it sets another variable queen_s or queen_d to true. Code is fucking mess i don't envy AdanGC Mods job.

Reactions: RabidSloth

AinzOoalGown1

May 13, 2020
It is really confusing because this choice doesn't increase domqueen or subqueen pts like in the 1st choice we had to bend the knee instead it sets another variable queen_s or queen_d to true. Code is fucking mess i don't envy AdanGC Mods job.
Rome was not built in a day after all.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Shouldn't this be the opposite , losing your temper makes her act like a sub
View attachment 1303211
Correct. It just gave me pause and second guess during this second instance because it seemed like it should be reversed.
I told him the mod is not correct, many bugs. This dialogue does NOT give +1 to either, it is a new variable that is set True/False. Both [queen_s] and [queen_d] are False by default at game start. "Make a statement" sets [queen_s] to True, "Lose your temper" sets [queen_d] to True.

But....you folks have it all fucked up. There are two sets of dom/sub variables as follows.

The queen has 4 variables: Day2 has [domqueen] and [subqueen], Day4 has [queen_d] and [queen_s]. They are not the same. Both sets currently only change dialogue, but who knows in the future. [domqueen] is the Queen's Dom, [queen_d] is MC's dom to Queen.

The dev has many variables fubar'd, but it is what it is. I am certain of the above as I have read the code, hence why I know the mod is fubar'd as well. Regards.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kovir123 and Graybo

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
Sub queen make mc be submissive with the queen and dom queen makes mc being more dominant with the queen
Ok let me clear this up dom queen(Lose your temper) is maledom while sub queen(make a statement) is femdom which is correct.

These 2 mod hints are not compatible and correct especially since one choice increases a variable count while the other changes a variable to true. 2nd picture should NOT be tagged sub queen +1 or dom queen +1 because it doesn't increase dom/sub pts like the 1st pic.
screenshot0001.png

screenshot0001 (2).png

Last edited:
Reactions: Hornyowl

BroodZeo

Oct 18, 2020
Ok let me clear this up dom queen(Lose your temper) is maledom while sub queen(make a statement) is femdom which is correct.

These 2 mod hints are not compatible and correct especially since one choice increases a variable count while the other changes a variable to true. 2nd picture should NOT be tagged sub queen +1 or dom queen +1 because it doesn't increase dom/sub pts like the 1st pic.
View attachment 1307192

View attachment 1307193
go with the options do it reluctantly and later loose temper coz the mod has messed up the choices I guess.

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes