Mod Ren'Py Desert Stalker [v0.15c] [Zetan] Walkthrough & Gallery Unlock Mod [AdanGC Mods] [Ripson]

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

BrockLanders

Aug 8, 2020
It is the complete history of the MOD. I did not leave anything out . Just read the text:
" - 0.5.1c First Version of the Mod"
It was just to show that the original post the mod is "always updated on the 'c' release. We all know it." is simply not what the changelog says
7 of 12 versions are "", "a" or "b" releases, one is "d" and only 4 really are "c"...
I completely understand, but as of late, for quite a while now, we have been seeing lengthy waits for 'c' releases. People are constantly filling up the threads with comments that do not add to the conversation but simply bug the mod maker to basically do their work over repeatedly after every new iteration within a release. It just gets old super-fast. People need to be patient. Play something else while we wait. That's all I'm saying.

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
I completely understand, but as of late, for quite a while now, we have been seeing lengthy waits for 'c' releases. People are constantly filling up the threads with comments that do not add to the conversation but simply bug the mod maker to basically do their work over repeatedly after every new iteration within a release. It just gets old super-fast. People need to be patient. Play something else while we wait. That's all I'm saying.
In this specific case, though, there is no lengthy wait. The devs have confirmed that no new version is coming. It's been a week since the last version, more than ample time for any surviving bugs to be found and fixed. We're trying to wait patiently for the mod update, but every time someone tries to let Adan know that the final update is out(confirmed by dev), someone else comments the opposite, and so on, and so on. So, the cycle continues ad infinitum.

Reactions: TheHighlander

ChloeFan

Apr 8, 2018
I totally understand it is a nuisance if a mod is released and shortly after the game itself is updated again. Although I think that the game and mod developer can simply talk to each other to avoid that..
I just don't like comments where people are insulted or treated as stupid by others with completely wrong statements.
Just another example: There are explicit BETA releases like "0.15 BETA", "0.15 BETA" etc. but yet people are attacked as stupid and to wait for 0.16c because 0.16a is supposed to mean "Alpha" and 0.16b "Beta". This totally makes no sense, so not sure who is the "stupid" one here ;) ...

Last edited:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
It is way over alpha and beta both... Has been for a while, so while I am a patient one as well, don't really get it, why the waiting now. Does he have to publish it on Patreon, and it needs time after that to be released here as well?
i am thinking holidays or something, it is summer. tho am not on discord or any other places to know for sure.
wait is dragging tho, but cant do much else. dont feel like replaying the game just cause of it.

Reactions: StingerWolf

sivushka

Nov 4, 2020
I'm sitting here reading this and I'm amazed.
Maybe he's on vacation or doesn't have time/problems in his life, lots of different problems. Why can't you just wait quietly? When he has time, he'll tell everyone himself. I'm shocked by people sometimes.
Be kind.

Reactions: small81 and asero7k

The Conquerer

Sep 17, 2023
I'm sitting here reading this and I'm amazed.
Maybe he's on vacation or doesn't have time/problems in his life, lots of different problems. Why can't you just wait quietly? When he has time, he'll tell everyone himself. I'm shocked by people sometimes.
Be kind.
Oh kind fellow! We are not being rude , We are just asking when will be update if he's on vacation , he could just put msg in 30 seconds. We are not imposing to make the mod, he chose to make it and now there has been 1 week already and no news . Atleast he can inform us.

Reactions: Valdazz

wongsinthink

Dec 19, 2017
At this point I'm just playing the game without mod. Replaying the story and scene that I like, and skipping the the one I thought was "boring".

Reactions: Valdazz

sivushka

Nov 4, 2020
Oh kind fellow! We are not being rude , We are just asking when will be update if he's on vacation , he could just put msg in 30 seconds. We are not imposing to make the mod, he chose to make it and now there has been 1 week already and no news . Atleast he can inform us.
At the very least, he doesn't owe you anything. Are you paying him money for this? I don't think so.

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes