Mod Ren'Py Desert Stalker [v0.15c] [Zetan] Walkthrough & Gallery Unlock Mod [AdanGC Mods] [Ripson]

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
well if anyone would bother to check would notice that he wasnt on site since it was updated
1719765417833.png
1719765443457.png - game
so better luck catching him on his discord or other places he hangs

Nov 9, 2020
I'm patient. Haven't played this one since 0.12, so I don't mind waiting a while longer, but it does kinda seem like AdanGC Mods maybe hasn't noticed that the final version of 0.16 has been out for some days now.

Everyone chiming in just to say "stop asking" probably reinforces the idea that the version is still a beta, even though the dev has stated that there is almost zero chance of another hotfix/bugfix/etc. version coming. 0.16b is the final version of the 0.16 update, and is ready for a mod update.
its the idiots that don't read and repeatedly ask "wen update" that aggravate people, its the lazy stupidity that aggravates most of us.

Reactions: TsubameYui

Mike Hunt TG

Jun 22, 2023
its the idiots that don't read and repeatedly ask "wen update" that aggravate people, its the lazy stupidity that aggravates most of us.
No, it is the idiot who keeps ranting about us asking/reminding/requesting politely that Adan update his mod. It would not be a big deal if we could just load the update and play it regardless of whether or not we have used his mod in the past, but the fact remains that you cannot run an update with a modded save, so how about SingTFU?

This marks two of my favorite games that I have to wait for, the other being Monster College, and it really pisses me off when some asshat feels compelled to yell at us on behalf of someone he probably doesn't even know. It would be one thing if Adan came on and posted "sorry, too busy with real life" or something like that, but he didn't, so we ask.

Mike Hunt TG

Jun 22, 2023
If the dev mod can't understand that "16b" is not "16beta" but the second hotfix AFTER the non-beta release, just use the PDF walk-through folks and leave the walk-through mod alone. If Sancho or Jokerleader did the mod it would probably already be updated by now, regardless of version.
That would mean starting from scratch, correct?

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes