Mod Ren'Py Desert Stalker [v0.15c] [Zetan] Walkthrough & Gallery Unlock Mod [AdanGC Mods] [Ripson]

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
A few, like if you cum inside a certain girl she'll become pregnant. But you'll know from the dialogue.
You can also have a separate save slot for this playthrough without the mod.
so nothing stoy big...i think, thanks

Tidus Black

Dec 20, 2021
I'm not sure if it is the mod, or the game itself, but after this screen when I try to go to the Decay area, I get this error message, then the game crashes...

View attachment 3062461
fix chapter 14 file (audio and image) based on the fix file posted on the f95 game page ok.
If I can't post here, I apologize, ok.
fix made by QuantumDice.
mod made by AdanGC Mods.

Sep 13, 2020
Game has been updated to 0.14D AdanGC Mods please take your time updating this mod bro.

The change log for v0.14d is:

Minor changes / Bugfixes:
- Added a new Zahra animation in the Kateryna scene
- Various typos and grammar fixes
- Fixed an incorrect sayer in Asha's settlement interaction
- Fixed a couple of instances where Fairy's new name wasn't interpolated properly
- Fixed an incorrect sayer in the settlement whore scene
- Fixed an incorrect image condition in Fairy's introduction scene depending on whether Kateryna has joined the house or not
- Fixed Shani incorrectly showing up in the Emilia/Fairy harem scene if she hasn't yet returned from the Zone
- Made the Queen's palace interactions available only after the thermae scene to avoid out-of-order event references
- Fixed a variable not being set to True when Kateryna joins the household
- Made a small interaction between Ain and Kateryna available only if Kateryna has joined the household
- Fixed some incorrect markers on the world map button in the home menu

Technical:
- Added an in-game option to toggle censorship/sharing on or off (currently under Edit Details)
- Added the option to rename Fairy & Kitty in Edit Details after you chose their name the first time

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Getting

Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label _call_daily_reset is defined twice, at File "game/scripts/home.rpy", line 51:
    call daily_reset from _call_daily_reset
and File "game/scripts/mutants.rpy", line 48:
    call daily_reset from _call_daily_reset

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.5.3.22090809
Sun Nov  5 16:34:16 2023

When starting the game.

testertestington550

Oct 26, 2019
*edit* Nevermind, it kicked in once I got Lord Abrax, I did jump from 13c to 14d so it might have just been a glitch.
I'm not getting any errors, but i'm not getting anything from the mod at all. Is there an option to toggle it on/off that i'm not seeing?

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 11 Votes