Mod Ren'Py Desert Stalker [v0.15c] [Zetan] Walkthrough & Gallery Unlock Mod [AdanGC Mods] [Ripson]

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Mod Updated
What's helpful for bug reports, traceback file? I'm getting a "crash" when the game navigates to the home navigation screen, where you can pick where to go in the house or pick to go to the larger map. I'm getting this with a new game as well as resuming previous games.

Traceback stuff in spoilers in case needed:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Exelonin

Josephkink_2H

Aug 15, 2020
I am also not getting anything that indicates the mod is working (unless it just doesnt do/show anything early on (just got into city, looking for gas)).

I checked dev console, and the vars from the ModOptions rpy script are there, so its loading it.

I tried removing the rpyc files and restarting, but that didnt help anything.

Yeah, confimed it is not working. The code for the scene I am on is:

View attachment 3165306
So the text should be green, but....
View attachment 3165307

I will delete persistant data and see if that helps. Not holding my breath.

**EDIT** Fixed it. I realized what was going wrong. The rpyc files were overriding the rpy scripts that I installed from the mod. But when I removed the rpyc files, the rpy scripts were the original (guessing renpy overwrote those based on the rpyc? I thought it was the other way around....). Anyways, re-installing the rpy files from the mod (only the ones in the script dir as the ModOptions didnt have one already in the game) and restarting the game fixed it.
I don't see any rpyc files in my game folder. I have a Mac too and after installing WT Mod game won't open

Avratz

Sep 16, 2020
cant get the mod to work, i dl as instructed and start game. nothing shows mod is enabled. pls help.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1715360314084.png
Usually starting a fresh new game kickstarts the mod rolling on your choices.
cant get the mod to work
This is all this does: - gallery is unlocked and you can read explanations for convos ...

” This mod adds an in-game walkthrough that highlights dialogue options that give points and lead to the best scenes. Add now a Gallery Unlock ”

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes