Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
She has every quality a true man would want in a wife:
  1. She’s hot.
  2. She will have sex with the MC whenever he wants.
  3. She instructs her daughters as to how they can best please her husband.
  4. She will fuck other men or women if the MC desires it, but not without his blessing.
  5. She doesn’t mind if her husband decides to show her off, but she doesn’t demand it either.
  6. She will happily have group sex with her husband and daughters.
  7. If the MC desires another woman, she will not only support the decision, she’ll train the new girl.
  8. She unconditionally loves the MC.
In sum, the perfect wife.
I would add:

She allows, partakes and bless her husband harem, but she's never a cuck quean. She never lose an inch of dignity and she is the the undisputed queen of the household, respected by her daughter, the servants, her husband mistresses, friends and visitors and, of course, by her husband.

it's actually quite a writing archievement to have depicted a woman at the same time splendidly femminine, undisputably strong, in a traditional female role in her family, 'cheated' and at the same time in control and with her full agency.

Really, Holliwood writers should go to ZetanDS to take lessons on how to actually write strong women.

Hunt1103

May 21, 2022
Tha

Dev log 07.01.2024

First dev log of 2024, so let's start off on a good note: 0.15 release date is set to the last days of january, which marks a 12 week dev schedule!
We will spend the last 2 weeks to fix a yuge number of issues that accumulated over the updates, for example Rabiah needlessly arguing with the MC even if he didn't put his hands on nadia, or Shani still not showing the correct wounds at the end of her trip.
Render progress:
Settlement quest: Sekhmet's Legion pt. 1: 90%
Nadia visits Ain: 90%
Fairy's broken path: 60%
Shani's hangouts: 60%
Visiting Ivy: 70%
Harem scene: Shani & Kateryna
Animations: 0%
Coding: 0%
That lovely slutty face

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
In general, new content is pretty slow. Too many bug fixes (not a bad thing), and little new scenes. Wish they could make the release waits longer, so instead of reworking the released game to fix bugs they could focus on new content.

Again without Zahra update

amazing no Zahra again

At least you guys get some from time to time. Who enjoy the swing scenes (like the ones with Igor), got only one ON THE ENTIRE GAME and the girls would still not fully accept being shared and letting he do whatever he wants (even though MC is the alpha and ordered the girls to do ANYTHING Igor wanted).

At least Zahra fans have the cup half full, and aren`t starving with nothing like swinging fans :HideThePain:

Reactions: Leinad_Sevla

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
In general, new content is pretty slow. Too many bug fixes (not a bad thing), and little new scenes. Wish they could make the release waits longer, so instead of reworking the released game to fix bugs they could focus on new content.

At least you guys get some from time to time. Who enjoy the swing scenes (like the ones with Igor), got only one ON THE ENTIRE GAME and the girls would still not fully accept being shared and letting he do whatever he wants (even though MC is the alpha and ordered the girls to do ANYTHING Igor wanted).

At least Zahra fans have the cup half full, and aren`t starving with nothing like swinging fans :HideThePain:
He didn't order them to do ANYTHING Igor wanted at all. He ordered them to entertain him and they know the set limits of what that means unless he specifies otherwise.
Still there are plenty of AVNs on this site for you to go enjoy your fetish with so go have at it!
Thumbs-up-emoji-meme-4.jpg

agrdtcwa

Aug 4, 2023
Release is a lot sooner than I expected. I thought they were reworking the game for steam and was expecting the update to come out much later. I am glad to see I was wrong and we have a release so soon.

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020

This is not a swinging game. This is a harem game with few optional swinging scenes.

BayouBengal

Apr 22, 2023
I ma really enjoying this game, Ive seen the banners all over the place and finally checked it out. love the post apocalyptic world and the in game lore is really well done, and enjoy reading what I can, like im playing the fallout game i always wanted haha

Reactions: Xythurr and Nulldev

HarryJSON

Apr 7, 2023
This is not a swinging game. This is a harem game with few optional swinging scenes.
Yes, this is a rare game that balances out all the fetishes in a beautiful way and obviously the team cannot cater to all of them in every update otherwise it would increase the update period substantially.

Reactions: Xythurr

jock1a

Sep 1, 2022
She has every quality a true man would want in a wife:
  1. She’s hot.
  2. She will have sex with the MC whenever he wants.
  3. She instructs her daughters as to how they can best please her husband.
  4. She will fuck other men or women if the MC desires it, but not without his blessing.
  5. She doesn’t mind if her husband decides to show her off, but she doesn’t demand it either.
  6. She will happily have group sex with her husband and daughters.
  7. If the MC desires another woman, she will not only support the decision, she’ll train the new girl.
  8. She unconditionally loves the MC.
In sum, the perfect wife.
i like the name (the badest martial artist to ever live)and you are correct the perfect wife

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Everybody gangsta with 10+ girlfriends, anti males and sharing untill i summon Joshy.
He is the embodiment of everything you hate in this thread.
He is the literal anti harem ideology.
That man is beyond my level, i cant compete with that dude.
Just imagine when he discovers this thread, its gonna be worse than yemen bombing.

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
Everybody gangsta with 10+ girlfriends, anti males and sharing untill i summon Joshy.
He is the embodiment of everything you hate in this thread.
He is the literal anti harem ideology.
That man is beyond my level, i cant compete with that dude.
Just imagine when he discovers this thread, its gonna be worse than yemen bombing.
People are free to like what they like and voice their opinion on it. Just as others are free to viciously mock them for it.
Joshy seems like a nice if somewhat strange guy so bring him on in!;)

4.80 star(s) 583 Votes