Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
Waited for like, 3+ updates to have a good amount of content to play. Played again and 1 new scene.

Well, it was too good to be true when new content was being released fast and with quality. Now just a bunch of fixes that I really don't see people complaining having it.

Well, will need to wait for around 10 updates or a year to play it again, maybe the game will have at least 10min of new content. Fingers crossed.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Waited for like, 3+ updates to have a good amount of content to play. Played again and 1 new scene.

Well, it was too good to be true when new content was being released fast and with quality. Now just a bunch of fixes that I really don't see people complaining having it.

Well, will need to wait for around 10 updates or a year to play it again, maybe the game will have at least 10min of new content. Fingers crossed.
What a dumb post. You should win an award.

HeheBwoi

May 20, 2020

why oh why is that whenever a game on this site manages to get a certain amount of popularity, some braindead buffoons like these come crawling out bitching and complaining about nonexistant problems? I mean how many objectively incorrect statements did he make in this single comment? Baffling.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
why oh why is that whenever a game on this site manages to get a certain amount of popularity, some braindead buffoons like these come crawling out bitching and complaining about nonexistant problems? I mean how many objectively incorrect statements did he make in this single comment? Baffling.

As defined in Wiktionary

Noun
(plural )

1. ( , , ) An individual that routinely solicits attention through inappropriate tactics and provocation.
Synonyms
Related terms
:ROFLMAO: :cool: :p:LOL: That is why a good chunk of comments, reviews are made here imo. They need attention and real life isn't cutting it for them so they seek out Drama where they easily can, also know as The Troll lol.

Last edited:

R1k0

Sep 27, 2017

True 100%, first played the game when version 0.14 came out and now there's no sense in touching the game for the next couple years. Don't pay attention to toxic people who have nothing to say to the point.

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
True 100%, first played the game when version 0.14 came out and now there's no sense in touching the game for the next couple years. Don't pay attention to toxic people who have nothing to say to the point.
So, you played the latest, most up-to-date release for the first time and you find it weird that there is no new content after that?
I wonder why :unsure:

R1k0

Sep 27, 2017
So, you played the latest, most up-to-date release for the first time and you find it weird that there is no new content after that?
I wonder why :unsure:
I'm not complaining, and where did I write "find it weird that there's no new content after that"? I'm just stating the fact of slow game development, or are you saying that the game is being developed fast? I'm complaining about the community of this site that doesn't accept any opinion different from their own.

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
I'm not complaining
You replying "True 100%" to that guy who claimed that there was only 1 new scene in the past 3+ updates and that they'd have to wait years to get a decent amount of new stuff certainly sounds a bit like that.

I'm just stating the fact of slow game development, or are you saying that the game is being developed fast?
I am not saying anything apart from that it's consistent.
That said, I am curious how did you conclude that the game development is slow and that you need to wait for a couple of years for content if you only played the game now for the first time?
What kind of metrics make it a "fact"? What would be fast in your opinion? Legitimately curious.

I'm complaining about the community of this site that doesn't accept any opinion different from their own.
As if the community had one single opinion. A visit to any thread will prove the opposite, where people are fighting over the most minutiae things.
No, I think the community is basically shutting down blatant bullshit.

R1k0

Sep 27, 2017
You replying "True 100%" to that guy who claimed that there was only 1 new scene in the past 3+ updates and that they'd have to wait years to get a decent amount of new stuff certainly sounds a bit like that.

I am not saying anything apart from that it's consistent.
That said, I am curious how did you conclude that the game development is slow and that you need to wait for a couple of years for content if you only played the game now for the first time?
What kind of metrics make it a "fact"? What would be fast in your opinion? Legitimately curious.

As if the community had one single opinion. A visit to any thread will prove the opposite, where people are fighting over the most minutiae things.
No, I think the community is basically shutting down blatant bullshit.
It may be controversial, but that's no reason to call someone "deadbrain". If you don't follow some routes and the update was about them, it's quite possible that you won't see any new content. It's not bad or good, just the way things are with this game. If you like this game, but you don't care for some parts of it, you must have a lot of patience. That's what I meant and nothing more.

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
If you don't follow some routes and the update was about them, it's quite possible that you won't see any new content. It's not bad or good, just the way things are with this game.
I agree, it's inevitable that some routes don't get love every update. Saying "X storyline didn't have content in a couple of updates, big sad." is perfectly fine and valid, and there have been numerous posts about that without anyone piling up on them.

But someone saying "The last 3 updates had 2 minutes of new content" or whatever is not "controversial", it's simply outright misleading.

HarryJSON

Apr 7, 2023
The desert stalker team has been consistent in giving quality updates over the years and this is what I like about the game. I would rather play and enjoy different storylines developed in a short time rather than wait a year or more for every storyline to have a decent amount of content.

Maybes

Jul 3, 2021
I'm not complaining, and where did I write "find it weird that there's no new content after that"? I'm just stating the fact of slow game development, or are you saying that the game is being developed fast? I'm complaining about the community of this site that doesn't accept any opinion different from their own.
So you just played the last version and think the development is slow? so i can assume that if you would ever make a game, you would update it every day right?

mc loving VI

Dec 20, 2020
Thanks for the HQ images. Either my copy-paste method to bring the update here sucks, or my laptop is the one that sucks :BootyTime:

I miss her too. This may be a shitty edit, but that's how I have been since the past 2 updates without a proper scene with her.

View attachment 3242265
The last proper scene with Zarha was when MC shared her to Ivan, it's Omar time now

4.80 star(s) 583 Votes