MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
The last proper scene with Zarha was when MC shared her to Ivan, it's Omar time now
For me Zahra's the beautiful scene is in the balcony, although it’s a little short, it looks hot under the oasis of love... I'm most looking forward to seeing Zahra somehow lure her sister into sexual adventures when they go to visit and make Omar whine or complain again :HideThePain:

karumi56

Oct 7, 2019
when is the next update coming out?
A couple pages back:
Dev log 07.01.2024

First dev log of 2024, so let's start off on a good note: 0.15 release date is set to the last days of January, which marks a 12 week dev schedule!
We will spend the last 2 weeks to fix a yuge number of issues that accumulated over the updates, for example Rabiah needlessly arguing with the MC even if he didn't put his hands on nadia, or Shani still not showing the correct wounds at the end of her trip.
Render progress:
Settlement quest: Sekhmet's Legion pt. 1: 90%
Nadia visits Ain: 90%
Fairy's broken path: 60%
Shani's hangouts: 60%
Visiting Ivy: 70%
Harem scene: Shani & Kateryna
Animations: 0%
Coding: 0%

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I`m wondering if cutscenes do count as animations ? :unsure: If not what is the difference ? and are the sex scenes animated in this game ??

dbain

Apr 23, 2023
I`m wondering if cutscenes do count as animations ? :unsure: If not what is the difference ? and are the sex scenes animated in this game ??
Well, not all but some cutscenes are "animated", in a way, by layering and interpolating different images to create the illusion of fluid movement. Then there are cutscenes that are just still pictures that count as cutscenes too. And to answer your question, yeah, most of the sex and other cutscenes in this game are animated like that.

Reactions: xapican

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
"Cutscenes" are the bits where you don't advance the dialogue yourself, it advances automatically to match up with the music, I believe.

Reactions: xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Well, not all but some cutscenes are "animated", in a way, by layering and interpolating different images to create the illusion of fluid movement. Then there are cutscenes that are just still pictures that count as cutscenes too. And to answer your question, yeah, most of the sex and other cutscenes in this game are animated like that.
"Cutscenes" are the bits where you don't advance the dialogue yourself, it advances automatically to match up with the music, I believe.
Thank's guy's for the reply, I was a bit unsure after reading the last review, where the lack of animations were pointed out.

dbain

Apr 23, 2023
Thank's guy's for the reply, I was a bit unsure after reading the last review, where the lack of animations were pointed out.
At times, it's wise not to lean solely on the ratings. While an amalgamation of ratings can give you a good insight, one's own preferences and inclinations may diverge, right? Judging by the presentation in the beginning of this thread, if it piques your interest, I'd suggest giving it a go. I, personally, like it for multiple reasons. :--)

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Actually, I proceed like that, in doubt give it a go, I'm following this game since 2 or 3 updates already and simply love it, as I read the review, my thought was:" hell, how off is my perception," and questioned myself if the cutscenes don't count as animations, but yeah, specially Puppet Masters answer confirmed my thinking.

Reactions: dbain

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
...huh? Is the dev such an insecure little prissy princess that he can't handle people comparing his game to another very similar one that nobody would blame him if he took inspiration from? :ROFLMAO:
Probably because DS is better in every meaningful way and people probably say it in the thread. That VN has potential but needs much better writing imo.

4.80 star(s) 583 Votes