wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Desert Stalker [v0.15b] [Zetan] - Compressed

Use at your own risk. If you have the v0.15Beta Compressed you can also download the patch below instead of the full game again. (although the few renders/2 Animations added will look slightly different)

Win/Linux [1,08 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac [1,10 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
-------------------------------------
Desert Stalker [v0.15b] [Zetan] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk. Should work with the Compressed version (although the few renders/2 Animations added will look slightly different)
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.15 Beta -> v0.15b [51,4 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.
EwSJnn_XMAIuX_K.jpg

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Xythurr and Bob69

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
Yeah thats true. From version Beta to version "b" there were 2 animations added and a couple of render. But there is always the possibility that there is still something missing that will be added in the Public version. If you want to be safe, then better wait.
Guess I will thanks bro.

Reactions: Bob69

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
The game is really bad at keeping track whos virgin. Like if you didnt take it with Shani at that camp and suddenly when you sleep with her she goes "Just like last time?" lol
Same thing with Ain as well.
And they will never fix this of course.

BCGuy

Oct 30, 2022
Not sure if this is a bug with the game, a problem with my computer, or a user-error, but in the library/codex, I can't scroll the characters to get the ones below the line. Can anyone help with that?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Not sure if this is a bug with the game, a problem with my computer, or a user-error, but in the library/codex, I can't scroll the characters to get the ones below the line. Can anyone help with that?
Are you playing PC /Mac or Android version ? if it is Android it is possible that the swipe isn't assigned to that menu, (I'm playing by ear here sice I don't really have expiriece with Android)

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
So Igor scenes after 6 months? Damn, we must be waiting for Igor swinging content for 2 years now. And Omar maybe after 3- or 4 years. I wish I found this game when it was already completed. Will be nice to see two guys going with all the girls in the desert and beyond.
Sounds like you need one.gif

BCGuy

Oct 30, 2022
Are you playing PC /Mac or Android version ? if it is Android it is possible that the swipe isn't assigned to that menu, (I'm playing by ear here sice I don't really have expiriece with Android)
Nope. Playing the PC version. There is no scroll bar in "Characters" area.

Reactions: TheSalaminizer

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
So Igor scenes after 6 months? Damn, we must be waiting for Igor swinging content for 2 years now. And Omar maybe after 3- or 4 years. I wish I found this game when it was already completed. Will be nice to see two guys going with all the girls in the desert and beyond.
Fine - but if you choose that route, Igor and Omar will be spit-roasting your MC as well.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
We finally can let Igor cum inside Zahra and this will be canon event. YES
:oops:It was brave of you. Let me guess, you were trying to defuse the situation for the fuss? alas, it doesn't work on me dude. just enjoy the game!;)

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
You mean the Gallery ? not all Characters have one only those with a lot of content,
I think he means when you go to the library and read from "The Book" and you have all the character data on one of the pages. I can't remember if there's a bar or not, or if you just drag the screen with a cursor or using the mouse wheel (assuming you aren't using a phone or tablet).

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
If MC keeps adding his girlfriends all the time Igor will have trouble picking which one he chooses when he visits :unsure:
I think Shani needs some good dicking.
Mc is too soft.
Lately there have been too many games where fathers are not gentle towards their girls and corrupt them. I’m not sure that for Desert Stalker, especially for a character like Zaton, it’s suitable to be so tough, it’s best to leave it as it is, and the punishment is enough, especially since this is the only incest=harem where the husband/father treats loved ones with respect, not counting the punishment, but the punishment they are everywhere if you don’t make mistakes)))

Reactions: Jerk-man

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
If the punishment gets overdone it will probably be a bit contradictory to the MC's personality. The MC isn't a vile predator... unlike games like Raptus. He still generally means well even though he can be rough around the edges at times.

But can you really blame him though? Look at the environment where they have to survive. Living in those kinds of environments can bring the worst out of people at times. It's a dog-eat-dog world. So, being firm (e.g., instilling some discipline) (without being overly authoritarian/sadistic) and also exercising a compassionate personality is the best of both worlds so to speak in the kind of persona you can expect out of the MC imo.

4.80 star(s) 583 Votes