HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
More and more the real world is edging closer to post nuclear settings like this (minus the sci-fi mutations but the knowledge lost and the generations it will take to reach this point again will be a real struggle and that's even if there's any Earth left to salvage by that point).

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
According to sdna1's internal calendar, which apparently consists of years that have 20 months, it will be in about 2 months... we'll see what it means in real time.
when it's ready.
One tenth of a year that means 36 days, unless he has some extra fancy years :D

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
thx u all for giving this dev so much money to make him leazy to be ...able to pirate this game each 4 month....
you're one of the people who complains that FF14 update only comes every 4 months aren''t you

Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
I might've reached the end.
After rescuing "The daughter" from the Hive I am said by the guide the quest "Extension of politics" is still going on and I have to find allies for the mutants.

Does anybody know how to do that?

broho1234

Dec 26, 2021
Played version 0.08c:
-the women/girls are beautiful/pretty
-the story is ok, it's not very gripping but it's at the beginning, hopefully it will get more interesting
-the graphics/animations are good
-there is almost no seduction/build-up with any of love interests of the MC: he gets his wife and younger daughter from the beginning. There is a tiny bit of build-up with the older daughter but he bangs her quite quickly with almost no seduction.
The only possibly significant build-up is with the queen, the MC only gets to grope her tits in this version (which she seems to enjoy).
Overall, the game is good but not great, so 4 stars.
The main two problems are the lack of a solid story so far and lack of seduction/build-up with the women/girls he meets.
Hopefully the story will get better and there will be more seduction.
Good luck to the dev.

4.80 star(s) 584 Votes