varage

Jun 26, 2019
Now I will say Zahra might be delt with by MC and not the Queen in the scenario where it is consensual and not rape. But the one that touched her while MC was absent while mc was on a mission would have committed a crime. This could end in imprisonment or more interestingly a fight to the death in the arena against him and the MC with all their properties on the line if applicable and could be an interesting story ark minus your wife being involved as i don't think Zetan is touching that with a 12 foot pole haha. But a different issue being settled in the arena over properties could be an interesting side story.
Maybe someone gets an eye for Zahra or your daughters and fights you in the arena for the rights to them without all the subterfuge of cheating involved.

Last edited:

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Yea im kinda wanting to find Emilia's mom in this to give them the slave life they shoulda had instead of the one they went through if her mom wants to be a slave as bad as emilia lol

nobody0

Jul 26, 2019
My position is far worse then you think What happened between queen and Shani in no way shape or form coulda been considered NTR even if Queen went down on her and fucked her with a strap on why? Exactly what you said no sexual relationship with her existed.

Two you're equating cheating with NTR and thats not my definition. Your WIFE would not leave the most influential man in all of Zaten for some booty call she fucks while you're out working also if she did she'd be risking her life quite literally.(because it's against the law of Zetan) That's my point. You see if someone was going to NTR MC he'd have to be able to overpower MC disable him and take what is his. He would have to be present. in the city at the time that the cheating occurs for it to be legal. It's illegal to touch what belongs to a desert stalker of the queen while he's away.

But the law of the land is MIGHT makes right so if MC is present overpowered and disabled what is his could be taken from him. I'm just saying lonely housewife story doesn't work in this scenario unless both Zahra and the perpetrator have death wishs. Not just from MC himself but also the Queen of Zatan.

Now could the Queen NTR you? Yes but only her. And I'm pretty sure Zotan wouldn't stand idly by and allow it because he's not a Beta he'd die before he let that happen.

Having your wife step out for a night is not considered NTR to me. NTR is being left alone physically and emotionally by someone you loved and that loved you.
Rule of life is that only gammas plays this "alpha/beta game". A real alpha wouldn't care, they do what they do and set the standards that others follow.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Two you're equating cheating with NTR and thats not my definition. Your WIFE would not leave the most influential man in all of Zaten for some booty call she fucks while you're out working also if she did she'd be risking her life quite literally.(because it's against the law of Zetan)

Having your wife step out for a night is not considered NTR to me. NTR is being left alone physically and emotionally by someone you loved and that loved you.
That's exactly the point. The wife may actually leave the MC for some beta not because he's somehow dominant but because the MC is away too much and is more interested in the daughters than in her. The MC is actually neglecting the wife and this may lead to her falling in love and becoming attached to someone else.

Not that I think any of that will ever be or ever should be in the game. I'm just pointing out the mistake in your reasoning.

Sorry for assuming, but it seems that you think women fall only for alpha's, never for beta's and that women leave their man as soon as someone more alpha comes around. This is simply not the case. The reality is much more complicated than that.

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
That's the quid, for me all this alpha shit is that, shit. A true alpha doesn't go around imposing and saying "I am an alpha brrrr", a true alpha simply is.
Not to mention that all this alpha bullshit was based on assumptions about wolf packs, which have been debunked by the same guy who came up with it first. Turns out wolf packs fare much better, when they don't have just one leader and following the pack to protect the back is just as important as leading it.
Not that wolf behaviour is applicable to humans in the first place. Just seems like a weird way to justify toxic cringeness.

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Not to mention that all this alpha bullshit was based on assumptions about wolf packs, which have been debunked by the same guy who came up with it first. Turns out wolf packs fare much better, when they don't have just one leader and following the pack to protect the back is just as important as leading it.
Not that wolf behaviour is applicable to humans in the first place. Just seems like a weird way to justify toxic cringeness.
chimps would be a far better comparison. The alpha of the pack has right to any female, resource etc and other males would have to obey or else risk getting kicked out or killed. Not to mention they are our closest relatives unlike wolves

KKhalduras

Jul 8, 2017
Sorry for assuming, but it seems that you think women fall only for alpha's, never for beta's and that women leave their man as soon as someone more alpha comes around. This is simply not the case. The reality is much more complicated than that.
Well the problem with that is that youre trying to apply real life norms to this weird dystopian world where might makes right and so far, Zahra is also a believer of that and she believes that the MC is the very best with a touch of actual love for the guy

Sure she *could* end up falling in love with a "beta" but at the moment, we have zero reasons to believe it

Last edited:

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
I understand peoples concern about NTR but it's really not possible to have TRADITIONAL ntr in this game. As only a Beta can be NTR'd these people complaining are complaining about the anyone having sex without Maincharacter involved i just hope Zetan knows the difference.
NTR is already currently in the game and or soon will be when you start pounding your sister in law. Traditional NTR i mean.
I can even tell you how its going to go down your gunna plow her she's gunna start dressing sexy again for Main Character only like when you're invited to house or meeting her around town while her man is cucked with the more reserved Sister sadly i dont remember her name at moment.

My point being that NTR and free use are different these same people complaining about NTR im betting are the same ones that don't allow Asha to blow the other guy or allow maid or ain to give your friend a BJ. I'm just saying im hoping he's not getting rid of those kind of choices and keeps in mind what NTR truely is.
Someone taking away your things mind and body etc. Which is what you WILL be doing with your sister-inlaw.

Making your girl service others is a power alpha trip. Not a your a cuck weakling trip. It's showing her that you own her and she does what you say I mean.
you are such a macho man varage.
The epitome of masculinity and manliness.
Why are you spending time here instead of banging chicks left and right? :p

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
chimps would be a far better comparison. The alpha of the pack has right to any female, resource etc and other males would have to obey or else risk getting kicked out or killed. Not to mention they are our closest relatives unlike wolves
You know what's an even closer comparison to chimps than humans? Bonobos, which are basically chimps that were isolated by a big river for a few thousand years. Bonobos don't know any violence, but use free love as a means to conflict resulotion.
Anyway, I feel like as humans we should have the mental capacity to see which state of being seems preferable, instead of justifying toxicity, because chimps are toxic too and eat other animals alive or rip them apart regularly.

Reactions: Dysphorika

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
I don't want to offtopic more so I only go to say this: AFAIK, wolves has 2 alphas, the alpha couple, one alpha male and one alpha female.
So, yeah, I agree with what you said wholeheartily.

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
You know what's an even closer comparison to chimps than humans? Bonobos, which are basically chimps that were isolated by a big river for a few thousand years. Bonobos don't know any violence, but use free love as a means to conflict resulotion.
Anyway, I feel like as humans we should have the mental capacity to see which state of being seems preferable, instead of justifying toxicity, because chimps are toxic too and eat other animals alive or rip them apart regularly.
Why should we confine to one way? We are capable of doing both and use both ways

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020

Okay, we made some good progress for the release this week. Scene B, Ain's event, is fixed and looks more presentable now. It should be finished soon as well.

That only leaves the end of Scene C and a harem scene. I hope to get those done next week. While the kitchen, family and basement events are mostly done, I really want to add a second part to some of them to flesh them out a bit more.

I hope to be able to give a rough release estimate next week.

Progress:
Kitchen scenes: 100%
Basement scene(s): 60%
Nadia/Family visit(s): 80%
Harem Scene: 20%
Scene A: 100%
Scene B: 80%
Scene C: 60%

Reworks:
d2b: 100%
d2d: 100%
d4g: 100%