Torrodog

Jul 7, 2017
Can someone please upload a "save file" from just before this new update 16 Beta. I have a new computer so I dont have any saves and really dont want to play the whole game again. Tdog.

Reactions: Ren chan

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
how do you trigger the Queen scene?
Don't think it was included in this update. I kept skipping days thinking this couldn't be all there is...but hopefully that means we won't have to wait for so long for the next update since he held back half of this update.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Don't think it was included in this update. I kept skipping days thinking this couldn't be all there is...but hopefully that means we won't have to wait for so long for the next update since he held back half of this update.
It's in there... just something that's not currently working on all saves. I reported this during the testing yesterday.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Silly question. What's the Preg like? Is it a one time or is it repeatable?
As of now, there are a handful of girls that can get pregnant (currently not showing) and I'm not sure if it will be something that is repeatable yet.

is it worth playing this specifically for the swinging? is there much content for it?
If you only care about swinging, no. There's only a few sharing scenes, hot as they are... but not a main focal point of this game.

Kevzor94

Nov 17, 2023
This game is pretty awesome the first time you find it and play through the content but...with update cycles like these. This is going to fall pretty low on my priority list. That was way too long of a wait for next to no content.

Reactions: skhola
4.80 star(s) 584 Votes