jijo15

Sep 10, 2019
You worry way too much about Ain, guys. You don't have to send her, or any other girl, off to the exile with another man yet. Zaton still has few more decades to breed live in those old bones of his. By the time Zaton is old enough to not be able to fight and protect his house anymore, he already is going to have at least one well-trained stalker son (pregnancy is confirmed so...). Which along with his mother Shani are going to protect Zaton's home, family and legacy :sneaky:

Reactions: Yngling

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
when's the new version coming for Mac?
Mac users never have to wait for an update.

You can, for one, build it yourself with the SDK from the Windows versions (just like I do for every compressed version I make), it takes a few seconds to a minute or two.

Two, you can play the Windows versions directly from the SDK on Mac.

Jennider100

Feb 2, 2020
I dont know where I can report bugs, but I just detected one. I wanter to introduce Fairy to the family, and the game just get back in time automaticylly, with the picture of radio, as Shani was in the zone (she already returned time ago), so the introduction just skipped and the game get back in time.

Nov 1, 2018
Is there a way to transmit bug and errors to the dev to be sure it's corrected in Gold version ?

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/day2.rpy", line 40, in script
Zt "Damn it... I was ready to find out more about her."
File "game/scripts/functions.rpy", line 69, in per_interact
if change_to is not self.current_d:
UnboundLocalError: local variable 'change_to' referenced before assignment

PACS27 The WT is updated only for the gold release. The beta has not WT mod yet. It doesn't work because you use the WT for the previous version.

ixius

Aug 1, 2022
you don't have the palace aviable on the map ? you have to go there to start the quest
I have the same issue with not being able to start the Lirah quests. The palace is not available on the map, and skipping days does not seem to do anything to resolve that. The other new parts with the date, and with Igor worked fine. So I'm a bit stumped as to how to get it to trigger.

4.80 star(s) 584 Votes