Snowpeak

Oct 31, 2019
Censor people long enough and they'll start censoring themselves.
New normal achieved.
Devs seem to like throwing out the "censorship because of the law" reasons when we all know the real reason is trying to hold on to them $$$ from a certain site, so never mind the story you originaly intended, keep to the rules and keep that sub money flowing :)

Kacper 1601

Apr 16, 2019
Desert Stalker 0.03 WalkThrough Mod ( Made by Haikuru & FatMatt )

Currently, Matt made the mod and picked the most and best options as of this version, The game is more or less on the Dom route, So expect the MC to be strong, No bugs will happen if u follow the WT by said words.

IMPORTANT : Edit : On the first option, Click " Kill raider thug " And not the girl, The game for some reason did not put the green line & Would 100% recommend tossing the Asian girl aside, Again, Blame Matt for the mistake :p

Features :
1. Super points - Gives u all the points that you are missing out on within each choice.
2. View story wise erotic scenes.
3. Walkthrough - Shows the best options highlighted in green.

Tested and worked 100% Fine, We would love to hear if it also works on android (We have not tested it on android)

Enjoy it.

Modder/s: Haikuru,Matt.

Big love to the Dev team of F95 :love:
I play on android and its works

Reactions: Haikuru

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
Devs seem to like throwing out the "censorship because of the law" reasons when we all know the real reason is trying to hold on to them $$$ from a certain site, so never mind the story you originaly intended, keep to the rules and keep that sub money flowing :)
How is that remotely relevant? I'm genuinely curious about your train of thought, because -if anything else- the change could potentially bring less subs, not more.

Haikuru

Jul 18, 2018
How is that remotely relevant? I'm genuinely curious about your train of thought, because -if anything else- the change could potentially bring less subs, not more.
I think he didn't even check the game out, The censorship is for gore, Not for 18+ Content, Hahaha.

Reactions: The ArcKnight

Snowpeak

Oct 31, 2019
I think he didn't even check the game out, The censorship is for gore, Not for 18+ Content, Hahaha.
Maybe YOU should check out all the patreon rules and see what can have your work removed and then you will see why people are bending over backwards to stay within the guidelines hahah right back at ya

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
It's crazy how all women in these games have to be either 6 foot tall or have massive boobs if they are under 6 foot for people not to lose their shit. Most woman are not over 6ft tall and don't have huge breasts. Its crazy but understandable Dev why you had to do what you are doing. No one wants to risk the law over a computer game and $80 a month or whatever.

Not to mention we are talking about boobs on fake people being too small, little pixels on a computer screen, people are loosing their shit about. Crazy.

Haikuru

Jul 18, 2018
Maybe YOU should check out all the patreon rules and see what can have your work removed and then you will see why people are bending over backwards to stay within the guidelines hahah right back at ya
Sigh.... I knew my husband was right when he said not to argue with snowflakes like that.
Let me tell you something, The censor is AGAINST GORE, Patreon ALLOW nudity, They do NOT allow incest, NOR GORE.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I won't be able to play the newest update until later, but going by the Ain side by side comparison pics, the difference seems negligible. If there is anyone out there who played both the old version and new version, kindly let me know your thoughts. What were the major changes and how do you like the update?

I really like the setting in this game. As others have stated it has a Mad Max vibe and I'm a big fan of all the Mad Max films. I'm very excited to see the future updates. The fact that it is so different from everything else I've seen lately is a huge plus. Keep up the good work!

Snowpeak

Oct 31, 2019
Sigh.... I knew my husband was right when he said not to argue with snowflakes like that.
Let me tell you something, The censor is AGAINST GORE, Patreon ALLOW nudity, They do NOT allow incest, NOR GORE.
What are you trying to argue about ? " The censor is AGAINST GORE, Patreon ALLOW nudity, They do NOT allow incest, NOR GORE. " maybe that falls under "However, we have zero tolerance when it comes to the glorification of sexual violence " part of the rules, try reading what I posted again or you could just stick to the petty insults.

Haikuru

Jul 18, 2018
What are you trying to argue about ? " The censor is AGAINST GORE, Patreon ALLOW nudity, They do NOT allow incest, NOR GORE. " maybe that falls under "However, we have zero tolerance when it comes to the glorification of sexual violence " part of the rules, try reading what I posted again or you could just stick to the petty insults.
Did you really just hit me with the " try reading what i posted ", When YOU didn't understand what I said?

Haikuru

Jul 18, 2018
Yeah, I followed the walkthrough's recommendation, and what I saw was far less edgy and intense than what I saw on my own playthrough. Boo.
Yeah, Something about that, In the current state, You don't see anything really bad for hurting the Asian girl etc, But trust me, Your actions will fuck you over, And its better in the long run to just toss her down.

Reactions: Naxos

timsutton

Mar 3, 2019
I miss the big doe eyes and innocence of the prior model Ain (honestly a huge scene stealer, seemed very young but not underage to me), but the dev has gotta do what the dev has gotta do. The new Ain is great, too, but lost a lot of the unique appeal of the original, while gaining some appeal in other respects.

4.80 star(s) 589 Votes