Carefree247

May 24, 2019
1683337962588.png

Tier List:

S tier represents the 4 characters I adore in this game due to their looks and writing.
A tier is for those lovely characters who couldn't make it to the S tier and those who aren't fully fleshed out but interesting.
B tier is those lovable ppl who aren't fully fleshed out,but whose prospect I'd enjoyed so far.
C tier are the ladies I'm curious about,but don't have much for me to judge on to definitively rank them.
D tier are those forgettable ones or those I'd avoid.

Vicxent

Sep 29, 2020
Alright, it's probably absurd and unlikely but here goes It seems clear that Abrax's decayed is hostile to Zeta and probably everyone, it also seems to me that they're the most advanced techwise, (though I don't recall if they have access to firearms) and the most populous. So the artifact can't be something useful to Zeta or else he'd try to convince Shani/MC to bring it to him instead.

Finally, there's always a chance that the artifact is a dud and will disappoint both the Queen and Abrax but mostly Abrax since he's the one trying to play 4D chess with it.
That is true since Abrax doesn't even want it (or at least acts like he doesn't want it), basically a perfect trojan horse. And it doesn't need to affect all of Zeta, just turn the Queen into a decayed and Zeta will fall immediately. Though it's just a cylinder of possible Nuclear source I believe it's a dud since it's not producing any response to the Giger counter (assuming Shani's counter is working) and without an antenna of sorts how can it even activate remotely? That being said I don't believe Zeta would refuse such a thing since it's glowing AF, though I think we can choose whom to give it too: The mutants, Zeta, Abrax or raiders(?) heck even to Ivy But speculations will get us nowhere, we'll see what's the dev/s are planning.

Anyway, can't wait for the Queen update. So many good VN's now, though 95% of them are still being made T_T. I wish I will have enough time to play them or still immature enough to enjoy them later on, time is ticking at least for me.

Reactions: ksatnod and Yngling

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
That is a common misconception.

Even in the most absolute dictatorship, the dictator still needs to keep people happy.

If either the inner circle or the general population become too unhappy, the dictator will be on his/her way out and probably dead.

In the case of the game, Queen Merneith strongly bases herself on ancient Egyptian mythology, which is the reason why her stalkers need to collect artifacts. But it also means that, like the Pharaoh's of ancient Egypt, she can't rule without consent of the priests.
Then set the marriage date already as priests too like zaton. Stalkers also are a highly respected profession so a husband of the queen being an experienced stalker would also fine to the general people

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

1683473239277.png
Hey everyone. I've started creating the first nsfw animations. Taking more time with them this time around so I avoid clipping or annoying hand movements like in some past ones. I should be able to finish them during next week and then proceed with the rest like I said before.

Thank you for your support during dev time. I can't say this enough!

Render progress:
Shani's Zone pt. 3: 90%

Aftermath:
Scene 1: 90%
Scene 2: 90%
Scene 3: 90%
Scene 4: 90%
Scene 5: 90%
Scene 6: 60%
Scene 7: 50%

Queen's Palace: 90%
Harem:
Emilia + Ain: 90%
Reworks:
d5g (Ain's basement punishment): 90%
d4d (Talia + Lirah): 90%

minecanary

Aug 8, 2022
I'll be honest, that is the sort of content that I was hoping for in this update. However I feel that knickers are going to be twisted.

4.80 star(s) 584 Votes