yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DesertStalker-0.14Beta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: bad_mofo
Nov 9, 2020
This game is amazing. The depth of the story plus the nuanced characters are so well done, little to no grind and all the action and sex scenes never seemed forced. I'm just hoping there'll be more scenes with Shani getting fucked, hell I don't even care if the MC's the one doing the fucking, she's such an attractive, strong character it's great to see her let her guard down and get thoroughly railed...

Reactions: vendarr

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Eh same story like always with this one. What is in the update is good but very short for how long the wait is between them.
It is a shame but it is what it is.

Reactions: astabro

pizbia

Sep 17, 2017
i think claiming that this is milking is a bit pessimistic considering the recent updates have been quite decently sized, so there doesn't seem to be a trend of milking just yet, but it seems like part of the issue is that a lot of time is going to be consumed on those relatively minor variations depending on what path you're on

i wonder if there is any idea of how they'll solve this

oceanbobo4

Feb 12, 2021
At first, I thought there were only three new scenes . . . but then advanced a day, and another day, and another day . . . and with each new day, more and more scenes appeared.

There's two hours of new content here, if you don't rush it.

The renders are remarkably vivid, and the facial expressions are subtle and apt. An artist is making these renders.

The story seems to be improvised. I don't think the storyteller started with a full outline. That can be ok, depending on the storyteller. Some great writers, such as Anthony Trollope, wrote his novels with only a vague understanding of how they would end. But long long ago, there was an elf . . . who has long vanished. And there was a guard named Lirah, who has long vanished. And there was something important that our main character had to do for the queen . . . something more than "menial tasks" that are merely an excuse to repeat the palace scene. And why are we visiting that solitary woman in the cabin? And there are so many factions . . . all with wonderful settings . . . but why does the story have so many? What, in fact, IS the story? It seems more to be a world, where this thing happens, and then that . . . all improvised without any clear story arc.

On the other hand, it might be that the time between updates is so long, and the story so complex, that it can't be followed very easily . . . the reader has forgotten most of the details.

But I still suspect the story is being improvised. We'll never see the elf, nor Lirah, again, nor that man who was beating his slave . . . and new characters are still being added, such as the new chief guard, an older servant who serves the queen. Why is she in there? Only because something needed to be improvised, it seems.

Well, I don't really need a story. Is a story needed?

The game provides a world, and many small stories that happen in that world. That's how it seems, and that can be fine.

But again, maybe there is a detailed outline that the writers are following, and the story is so involved that it can't be easily remembered for months and months. Maybe all will be clear when the game is done.

But if not, I still think the world is successful, and the characters strong.

4.80 star(s) 584 Votes