Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Bro I'm going to be honest I didn't really play the game because once I realised we need to do quests and shit I was like 'fuck this' so now I just download to see if there are any good sharing scenes (there aren't yet)
Hold down control key til you see the big tittted daughter come on screen, then you know you're in the right kind of segments :LOL:

Reactions: Nulldev

Lordroedor

Mar 19, 2020
Hmm okay maybe I'll try again but I also got the feeling women weren't treated equally and stuff and that's not cool imo.
The imbalance of power is the base for most of the role plays, fantasies and fetishes. It's not sexist necessarily, it's just pretending. Being "unfair" or "forbidden", or just "wrong" is the most enjoyable part of it. As long as it remains as a role play with your partner, or games, novels... it's just fantasy.

Reactions: Buletti

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Personally, I would like to see in the game a sharing scene threesome related to Rabiah and Nadia. I mean, Nadia is truely a "slut" girl and the prove of that is how she show no shame on fuck her dear uncle in front of her own mother.:LOL:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I am just curious to known how that scene impacted on Rabiah's lust and if she secretly not felt something on watch her own daughter fucking the same man once back in time was her boyfriend? Is she jealous and that is why she decided to change her attitude later?

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
No I said the sharing scenes aren't good not that there aren't any.
The sharing scenes are pretty good overall. Sharing is not that interesting to me mind you, but the devs are making an effort in that front. Like when Igor visits Zaton and he offers one of his women as a form of hospitality. It's not just sex for the sake of it, it makes sense with the lore and world building. Like I said sharing is not my fav content in DS but I'm sure Shani's sharing scenes will be equally good.

sembolan

Jan 21, 2021
The sharing scenes are pretty good overall. Sharing is not that interesting to me mind you, but the devs are making an effort in that front. Like when Igor visits Zaton and he offers one of his women as a form of hospitality. It's not just sex for the sake of it, it makes sense with the lore and world building. Like I said sharing is not my fav content in DS but I'm sure Shani's sharing scenes will be equally good.
Yeah I don't mind it. People act like it's the worst thing that could happen in a story but it works well in this one

Reactions: Leinad_Sevla

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Well the ones I did see lacked romance imo. I like sharing that involves equal partners and mutual understanding between the couple.
Here it feels like it's just for the dudes.
I really don't think this game is what you are looking for. Not sure why others are trying to convince you otherwise. Although there may be some moments of levity and fleeting kindness between household members, the majority of the story is adventure, exploration, faction building, violence, and a lot of raw animalistic fucking. You are not going to be doing any cleanup duty or hand-holding, mate. Cuck-related activities are in no way a focus here despite what many might hope for.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I really don't think this game is what you are looking for. Not sure why others are trying to convince you otherwise. Although there may be some moments of levity and fleeting kindness between household members, the majority of the story is adventure, exploration, faction building, violence, and a lot of raw animalistic fucking. You are not going to be doing any cleanup duty or hand-holding, mate. Cuck-related activities are in no way a focus here despite what many might hope for.
I wouldn't say people are trying to convince me that I'll like it but yeah I knew pretty early that I probably wouldn't like it but I am kind of interested in seeing the sex scenes so I'll probably just use a gallery mod if it works in the future.

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Why do you jump to the conclusion that sharing that involves equal partners and mutual understanding equals cuck related activities or clean up duties? They're not mutually inclusive.

Reactions: Lordroedor

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Why do you jump to the conclusion that sharing that involves equal partners and mutual understanding equals cuck related activities or clean up duties? They're not mutually inclusive.
I didn't jump to any conclusions, you did. The comment was specifically for the original poster. He has, shall we say, very unique kinks in AVNs (cuck-related). I'm letting him know he likely won't find what he is looking for here precisely because this type of sharing does not fit his parameters.

26thOfJuly

Jul 26, 2023
I was away for a couple of days and here people are disrespecting my Omar. I'll strike you with a thousand thunderous farts if you continue to bully him :LOL:

4.80 star(s) 598 Votes