Atlius

Mar 10, 2020
When this game will get the [Completed] label I will leave a review full of love and appreciation for the developer. This is one of the 2 or 3 games that really got me.

ksatnod

Jan 6, 2019
Does this update have any wife sharing scenes ?
Omar shares his wife and step-daughter as per Zeta's "rights and expectations concerning honored guests", or maybe the MC just takes them . I don't know, I'm waiting for the android port.

Post Script-is what's currently in the OP the first official release for .12 or is it still in beta testing on patreon?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You need to go full asshole abusive on fairy if you wanna get the same old fairy scene.

It means that you had Fairy's "broken" points (fairy_b) at a greater value than her "healing" points (fairy_h).

Treat her kindly, and don't treat her like she's a sex toy and you should end up with the "Gratitude" scene because that's the scene you get when she's on the path to healing.

Otherwise, use URM and go fix your points :ROFLMAO: Or search for the label re_d12a18_h in URM and play the scene directly.
It is. Specifically, the condition is fairy_healed == True. That happens in the moment when Zaton asks if Fairy is feeling better, and it only happens as long as fairy_b is not greater than fairy_h.
Fuck it, i'll just start a new game soon and see if i get it this time right away.
Does anyone know how to unlock this scene for Fairy?
Sometimes you can only give a hot bewildering awesome looking crazy babe what she needs.
You saved her, so you either provide what she knows she earns every second she is alive,
or you could be a game changer and bring her back to humanity.
Finally got the alternate Fairy scene. It was really hot and probably the better scene, but it doesn't feel right treating her like that. My canon playthrough will remain healed Fairy.
all is as it should be

I still have no idea whether to leave mantis or take her back. sigh
You saved her you own her. Never give up! Never surrender any hottie to anyone!
You still nedd to make the choice if you want her a future queen and ally to your causes,
or let her be a nobody, just another cog in the mutant nutty leader plans.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 613 Votes