Kokodeska

Feb 24, 2021
Please dev with those 7 scenes make some kitty or commander fang contents atleast the queen is surely have scene hmmmmm

• Haha
Reactions: Mfka5

Nikko_

May 31, 2017
DS.PNG

My take. One character i would like to see here is Shani's teacher. Zaton needs to hit that at least once.

ksatnod

Jan 6, 2019
And her role is? While we’re at it, same question for the last one in row B.

Thanks in advance. Been too long to remember all the side characters.
Mantis escaped from the hive and the hive queen's control and joined the mutants, the player is given the choice to give Mantis back to the Hive or let her stay with the mutants.

Last one in row B is a former raider called the medic and she tells you who you need to help, harass or trick, to help Asha/Kyra take over the General's settlement.

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Mantis escaped from the hive and the hive queen's control and joined the mutants, the player is given the choice to give Mantis back to the Hive or let her stay with the mutants.

Last one in row B is a former raider called the medic and she tells you who you need to help, harass or trick, to help Asha/Kyra take over the General's settlement.
Who needs Mantis when You can get Hive femdom :sneaky:
(IMHO ofc)
I wouldn't call that "help to take over settlement" :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Yngling and ksatnod

leo5298

May 23, 2022
Loving this game so far! Everything is top notch. My only complaint is that, for a game that has so much violence and has such a barbaric setting, I can't believe how little ballbusting, CBT and/or castration there is. There's a lot of powerful/competent women, and none of them go for the jewels? or even threaten to? Seems like a lot of wasted opportunities for some femdom content.

Reactions: Yngling

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Loving this game so far! Everything is top notch. My only complaint is that, for a game that has so much violence and has such a barbaric setting, I can't believe how little ballbusting, CBT and/or castration there is. There's a lot of powerful/competent women, and none of them go for the jewels? or even threaten to? Seems like a lot of wasted opportunities for some femdom content.
Just not very popular fetish I think and some players are against it, at least among players playin' harem games :unsure:

4.80 star(s) 613 Votes