karumi56

Oct 7, 2019
Well, then my save is f'd :/ I did check the radio in the kitchen, was after that i got to the part she wanted to leave and couldn't. It's that part i'm in a loop. I've saved now, but sadly even the autosaves are useless now because i tried so many times the same stuff, that all the autosaves are in the living room on that loop part :(
I ran into that same loop, but got out of it using x52's mod, which revealed an option to choose that let me out that was not enabled normally.
https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-14-1-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/
The above mod is pretty handy, it also is a nice option for games that don't have a walk-through to let you see what the text options lead to.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I ran into that same loop, but got out of it using x52's mod, which revealed an option to choose that let me out that was not enabled normally.
https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-14-1-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/
The above mod is pretty handy, it also is a nice option for games that don't have a walk-through to let you see what the text options lead to.
there is an updated version of a PDF walkie posted here in the thread if I remeber right.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Well, then my save is f'd :/ I did check the radio in the kitchen, was after that i got to the part she wanted to leave and couldn't. It's that part i'm in a loop. I've saved now, but sadly even the autosaves are useless now because i tried so many times the same stuff, that all the autosaves are in the living room on that loop part :(
This is basically the walkthrough:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mar 1, 2023
WTF I was just searching site:************* with the 24hr filter out of curiosity (I did this before i got proof) and I just came across desert stalker?? hella weird considering I am also currently downloading the game
1687224692961.png

Milflover1010

Jul 29, 2020
Will their be more sharing or Swinging in future updates with all females and as I am new to this game what's the approx release time for the updates like 1 month or 2-3 months or more ?

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
When checking the apartment, sometimes if I go in a wrong order, I get stuck in a Check The Entrance / Back loop with no other options. Guessing this is one of the Beta Bugs? Also on the map, there are either no orange explanation marks to tell you your next objective or there is one that stays there but when you go there, nothing new happens. Also got some black screens during conversations but still made it through with no real issues. Game is hot. :love:

Reactions: srbot2016

srbot2016

Aug 5, 2016
When checking the apartment, sometimes if I go in a wrong order, I get stuck in a Check The Entrance / Back loop with no other options. Guessing this is one of the Beta Bugs? Also on the map, there are either no orange explanation marks to tell you your next objective or there is one that stays there but when you go there, nothing new happens. Also got some black screens during conversations but still made it through with no real issues. Game is hot. :love:
I encountered same issues, probably will be fixed in the final version. Great game, certainly one of the best VNs that are currently in development.

Reactions: SomeOldFart

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
I just finished the beta, it´s a little short compared to other games with similarity time of actualizations. There will be new content in the public release , that´s a relieve... Anyway the fidelity of this game is absolutely amazing, there are only two games with exceptional renders, and this is one. i will wait to the full release for post my real opinion about this version, we can´t say much in a beta version.

4.80 star(s) 613 Votes