Einy

Sep 3, 2022
I thought beta meant all content had been implemented but with existing bugs, and the final version is just the same as the beta version only without bugs?
one of devs said: "(something about pirate sites) We know it happens and we wish it wouldn't, if nothing else because what ends up being released is the incomplete version intended for the beta testers, and this affects the reputation of the game negatively"

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
A shame Ain isnt a v..i kinda like her
Well, Zaton was her first... for both holes, but we only see him taking Shani's 1st time. Just like with Zahra, Shani, Rabiah, (don't remember if he was her first too, though it's highly possible) and Kateryna (once she moves to the household). Hopefully for the queen too, when the time is right.

rom92295

Jun 3, 2021
I seem to be stuck at the sequence where he gives Shani a massage ends up going to the kitchen for Emelia and Zahra.
After that i get no new options. Ive even tried going back to the message sequence multiple times thinking i needed to trigger something new but nothing.... any ideas how i can advance the story? thanks!

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
I seem to be stuck at the sequence where he gives Shani a massage ends up going to the kitchen for Emelia and Zahra.
After that i get no new options. Ive even tried going back to the message sequence multiple times thinking i needed to trigger something new but nothing.... any ideas how i can advance the story? thanks!
sometime you need to sleep the night for new options to pop up.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
i've tried that. Then with each new day i go back and visit Shani in her room and it always ends up giving her a massage after training and then going to the kitchen.
Don't focus too much on Shani, advance the main quest, there are only those options in her Bedroom for the moment,

4.80 star(s) 613 Votes