KayalDraknys

Nov 19, 2020
Thank you for this but I think it is not necessary anymore because it is already fixed in the Public Release. The "blue sizzle.mp3" audio file was removed or replaced by another music track. The code no longer refers to it. I believe the original poster was having the issue because of playing the beta version, same as you.

I think to avoid any issues in the future, for example broken save file, it is much hassle-free to just play the Public Release and avoid the beta version altogether.
I'm playing the most recent version, and I'm getting an error every time now in the same spot, where I am getting fuel for the first time from the decayed. Attaching the traceback for it.

This is for version 0.13c

Aug 27, 2021
So around October'ish... Little long...
And I assume updates are little bigger? I just can't wait for more parties with Omar and his wife, I really like freeing him :sneaky: And can't wait to have fun with them.
I must admit, I'm not always eager to share my girls, but it's really nice written in here, so keep going :love:

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
I'm playing the most recent version, and I'm getting an error every time now in the same spot, where I am getting fuel for the first time from the decayed. Attaching the traceback for it.

This is for version 0.13c
I played all three 0.13a, b and c from the start up until after saving the Elf girl and I didn't encounter any error. Also, the script file has no reference to the 'blue sizzle.mp3' file, not anymore.

Probably you use mod?

lucky65

Aug 15, 2018
wait so we cant go into Ain's room yet?
If I recall correctly there was only one instance for story purpose, and then you can only use the sleep with Ain or His wife option little boxes on main screen for replaying various sexcapades with those 2 and advancing to next day with random things like Ain teasing MC with towel drop. Her room is no longer accessible after the first interaction, and unless dev adds more content interactions in her room may just be place holder now like Servants Quarters if, and until he/she adds content needing those rooms for it.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
hey guys... where can i find the 0.13c compressed version, can someone just send me the link?
Use thread search & find it yourself.
Bob69 was kind enough to explain to you how to do it but, as you obviously didn't listen to what he said, let me make it even more simple:
Set your Profile\Preferences\Search Options to "Most Recent", then type "compressed" in the search box for this thread.
It's not difficult to find, it's the 7th post in the list.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

robas147

Jan 19, 2018
Use thread search & find it yourself.
Bob69 was kind enough to explain to you how to do it but, as you obviously didn't listen to what he said, let me make it even more simple:
Set your Profile\Preferences\Search Options to "Most Recent", then type "compressed" in the search box.
It's not difficult to find, it's the 7th & 9th posts in the list.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thanks

4.80 star(s) 613 Votes