Jun 16, 2022
Sadly, it doesn't look like we'll be getting some Ivy content this update. Feels bad man.
Yeah man... I mean I get that the Queen and Kat content are a long time coming and it'll be cool seeing some Decayed faction content and all, but I feel like we just left Yuna soaking in that pool at that badass underground base she's got there. Asani is a side fuck that already done got fucked. Would have been nice to see even a little something back with Yuna and her wet perky titties.

But oh well. I guess that will have to wait until the version after next. :HideThePain:
Oh, I agree, that not having the spotlight shown on LIs in a harem game for some time is an annoyance, but I do like how Zetan is handling these women as they have significance within the story, whether just in our household, Zeta, or the world at large, or even the MC himself, and are given a good amount of content for when they do show up. I cannot think of a single LI in this story who doesn't impact those 4 categories I mentioned (I'm not sure if Talia and Lirah count, but if they do, then I stand corrected), and with the new dev log stating they wish to make the Queen's Palace and our household more interactive and alive, lesser characters like Emilia, Kateryna, Fairy (I named her Harmony), Sharifa, Talia, Lirah, etc. will hopefully get to better express their characterization, outside of just the scenes/events. Additionally, with this new feature, I would not be surprised if the Mutant bunker and the newly-acquired highway settlement by Kyra and Asha's raider faction (since it has the base of operations menu like the mutant bunker does) would also experience the same undertaking. Basically, giving us more content as well as depth for Kyra, Asha, as well as Fang and Ivy/Yuna beyond just story progression.

On the other hand, many developers on this site have about 20-40+ LIs (even more are added to the story progressively) with no depth to the point they are cookie cutters of the first 8-12 introduced in the game. Not only do these cookie cutters soak up so much time and effort, but the developers blatantly ignore anymore content for the original cast, whether sex scenes or just simply knowing what the fuck is going in those characters' lives beyond day (insert number here). At least, Zetan and his development team, at the bare minimum, respect their community's difference of opinions and ideas and not try to silence their opposition until everyone has a lifetime membership to their cult of personality.

I'm simply saying that whenever Kyra+Asha and Fang+Ivy/Yuna do appear they will most likely have detailed, lengthy content to really have the female characters shine in whatever update they appear. The amount of demand for the raider sisters and Ivy specifically really speaks volumes of how extremely well Zetan and his crew made these female LIs, and I don't believe they would purposely mishandle/fix something that isn't broken.

Last edited:

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I didn't really get the feeling that she needs rescue seeing she's multiple times the age of MC and Shani. What she needs is some good old mental reassurance and speech training same as Yuna. I'm sure she can take care of herself otherwise since spending time in the zones seems to be her main hobby.
There are different kinds of "rescues". In this case, it would be rescuing someone from isolation and helping them to restore a relationship with someone important to them. Individuals wrapped up in grief, doubt, self-blame, etc., often can't get out of that cycle alone, but need a rescue by someone that can see the situation they're in from another perspective and provide them with alternatives, like reconnecting with a person that was once the most important person in that individual's life.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I didn't really get the feeling that she needs rescue seeing she's multiple times the age of MC and Shani. What she needs is some good old mental reassurance and speech training same as Yuna. I'm sure she can take care of herself otherwise since spending time in the zones seems to be her main hobby.
What she needs is some magic cock treatment.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Dev log 16.07.2023
View attachment 2775380 View attachment 2775381

Hey all, I want give a little bit more insight of what to expect in the next update, at least so far. As I've already mentioned before, Kateryna will be joining the household and start having a more regular appearance in it. That's one of the longer scene bundles in this update, where as a visit to Asani for example will feel much shorter.

Then comes a new category of mini scenes that we're thinking of for the household in general and the Queen. On the household front, we will want to make the player's home feel more alive. They're mostly simple and short hangouts with small variations (for instance, while you visit the kitchen you stumble upon Shani and Emilia chatting and gossiping). Those are no big deal but give more variety in how you want to spend the day after you've been hunting those exclamation marks (!). Some of you have also had great ideas that we will try to implement ;)

On the Queen's front we want to spend more time by helping her out with menial tasks, spending time together planning things or helping her out in the throne room. The events will explore her character, and let you influence her dominant, submissive, sadistic and even exhibitionist sides. Will she be comfortable with your relationship being something of common knowledge (or even actively show it) or does she prefer to keep it behind closed door? We will not introduce any sort of grind as always, but short repeatable events that influence her more and more in those directions.

Render progress:
Visiting Abrax: 10%
Kateryna's homecoming: 30%
Visiting Asani: 10%
Queen scenes: 15%
Home interactions: 0%
Those are great plans for the Queen. It would be really nice to have those implemented. :)

Flutewind

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2021
Out of curiosity, are the translations done manually or with some kind of automatic/machine translator?

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Out of curiosity, are the translations done manually or with some kind of automatic/machine translator?
As far as I know, the translations are contributed by the community. You have to ask the translator themselves how they approach translation for this game. You can check the changelog to find out who the contributors are. Hope that helps.

DarkFire VNs

[Desires & Power : A Dark World] Dev
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022
TL,DR : Palace button isn't showing in map and Travel button from home also doesn't work even when quest log tells to perform these actions. Sleep/Skip button sends mc to mutant's bunker. Any Fix for that?

Edit : Just had to remove the Walkthrough Mod files and it fixed the issues. So it's not the game that is bugged.

I have been playing this game since v0.8 or v0.9 i guess and it's one of the best games i have played. I play it on Android device and never really had any issues or bugs.
As there were no options or exclamation marks, i thought i have completed all the tasks/events. But now after seeing the quest log and some of the comments here i think that there is some sort of bug in my game because quest log tells me to "visit palace" and "wondering how the raider girl's are doing" but there is no palace option on map and Travel option doesn't work as well. Also every time i press "skip a day" or "sleep" buttons, mc ends up in the mutant's bunker. And yes i have completed shani quest and she has returned from zone both with abrax's item and queen's spy info.
I don't want to start form the beginning again. Anyone knows how to fix these issues.

Last edited:
Reactions: wildride69

Flutewind

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2021
As far as I know, the translations are contributed by the community. You have to ask the translator themselves how they approach translation for this game. You can check the changelog to find out who the contributors are. Hope that helps.
I see, thanks for the info. I'm asking because the Indonesian translation is a little weird/awkward (wrong capitalization, direct translation of insults/curse words, etc)

lucky65

Aug 15, 2018
TL,DR : Palace button isn't showing in map and Travel button from home also doesn't work even when quest log tells to perform these actions. Sleep/Skip button sends mc to mutant's bunker. Any Fix for that?

I have been playing this game since v0.8 or v0.9 i guess and it's one of the best games i have played. I play it on Android device and never really had any issues or bugs.
As there were no options or exclamation marks, i thought i have completed all the tasks/events. But now after seeing the quest log and some of the comments here i think that there is some sort of bug in my game because quest log tells me to "visit palace" and "wondering how the raider girl's are doing" but there is no palace option on map and Travel option doesn't work as well. Also every time i press "skip a day" or "sleep" buttons, mc ends up in the mutant's bunker. And yes i have completed shani quest and she has returned from zone both with abrax's item and queen's spy info.
I don't want to start form the beginning again. Anyone knows how to fix these issues.
Are you in the bunker when sleeping, and or skipping days? If so try returning to Home look for icons, and if none present try sleeping with Either Ain of Wife with icon upper right. If after trying that if no Palace on map, and you have no event icon in common room(try just going into Living room) then possible you are bugged like some of us. If all else fails try a save far back before completing Shani's mission in zone. If you do not have one then possible you may need to delete Auto saves, and saves. Then start a fresh game play through everything as it appears. When finishing Shani zone part you will need Common room, her room, then Library in that order to get palace again for last Juicy scenes with queen. You should also if all goes well have some home scenes before getting End of Content icon far upper right. You should if I recall have 4 in completed by this point, and everything else says to be continued.

Reactions: DarkFire VNs

DarkFire VNs

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022
Are you in the bunker when sleeping, and or skipping days? If so try returning to Home look for icons, and if none present try sleeping with Either Ain of Wife with icon upper right. If after trying that if no Palace on map, and you have no event icon in common room(try just going into Living room) then possible you are bugged like some of us. If all else fails try a save far back before completing Shani's mission in zone. If you do not have one then possible you may need to delete Auto saves, and saves. Then start a fresh game play through everything as it appears. When finishing Shani zone part you will need Common room, her room, then Library in that order to get palace again for last Juicy scenes with queen. You should also if all goes well have some home scenes before getting End of Content icon far upper right. You should if I recall have 4 in completed by this point, and everything else says to be continued.
Yes MC is at home when i press sleep/skip button but still after clicking he ends up at the bunker. Sleeping with wife & daughter buttons does show the scene of mc sleeping with them but he still wakes up at bunker.
I have 2 quests in completed section, broken & we are different. Also nothing helped with travel & palace options as they still do not appear or work.
I tried old saves and even download the game again. Only option i haven't tried is starting a new game which, to be honest, i really don't want to this far in the game.

lucky65

Aug 15, 2018
New game didn't fix the issues but removing the Walkthrough Mod files did. So issue is actually with the mod and not with the game.
I didn't even think to ask if mod was installed sorry. That would have been easier to see first before starting over if removing it fixes issues. Maybe it is corrupted version somehow. I used the WT mod on mine this last run and got the End of content icon upper right. Still should have asked about it in that longwinded reply. Sorry again for missing a step.

DarkFire VNs

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022
I didn't even think to ask if mod was installed sorry.
Still should have asked about it in that longwinded reply. Sorry again for missing a step.
No problem. You did try to help so thank you. And don't worry about missing this point, I didn't even mention that WT mod is installed. So not you fault really.

Reactions: wildride69

Cricco

May 5, 2021
Anyone wanting that pathetic uber-cuck Omar anywhere near any of the girls, what the actual hell is wrong with you? The only one getting cucked is Omar, he is pathetic and can't even handle his own wife, let alone anyone elses wife. Being a willing cuck is one thing, but Omar is just a loser who is so overprotective of his wife that he doesn't even deserve, and when he gets fully cucked by Zaton it will be glorious, we will need a mug for his tears.

P.S. I don't remember if I already said it ,but Kitty is so beautiful, who woulda guessed we would get such a treasure from a shithole like that place. ;)
After seeing how the wife acts in a sick fuck playthru (also my main minus slave fairy), i just want that cuck to fuck her because she probably wouldn't like it. Woman's an uncle Tom with tits, possibly even more fucked in the head than an evil MC. It'd be karma like Sam Jackson getting his nuts blown off in Django :LUL:

Poopykookysuuc20

Feb 9, 2022
Attaching below "Desert Stalker Gallery Unlocker".
You can also find it on my .

Features:
  • Unlocks all available scenes in the Gallery.
Enjoy!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PS: The dev created the gallery code, I only unlocked the scenes.
There are issues with the scene replay gallery, such as:
  • Names of the girls not correctly showing.
  • Some scenes with errors due to undefined labels.
  • ...etc
Any android versions?

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul

lucky65

Aug 15, 2018
In versions 13c i can not come or leave to mainmenu what should i can do
We are unsure what you mean. By main menu one would guess that you mean start, load, preferences, etc choice menu? Or are you talking about map menu ingame? I myself am a bit confused as to what you mean.

4.80 star(s) 613 Votes