Impurity2937

Dec 31, 2022
Just finished update from [v0.11c] to [v0.14d] and I'm so glad this game is still keeping its high level. Great amount of content, amazing world created with great care of details (like straps in queen's slave mask, so MC can grab it). It gives impression that devs really make sure each update is thoughtful and polished, giving respect to all patrons and players. World, all events and characters are consistent even at this stage of development which is not an easy task. Couple minor bugs and sometimes confusing time flow, but considering freedom and amount of content and things to do, it is justified.

Overall still great, one of the best AVN with extraordinary amount of sex scenes (and variety) but also interesting story and well written characters/dialogues. I see last update was like 3 weeks ago, is it told how much will take until the next one? Estimated development interval?

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Just finished update from [v0.11c] to [v0.14d] and I'm so glad this game is still keeping its high level. Great amount of content, amazing world created with great care of details (like straps in queen's slave mask, so MC can grab it). It gives impression that devs really make sure each update is thoughtful and polished, giving respect to all patrons and players. World, all events and characters are consistent even at this stage of development which is not an easy task. Couple minor bugs and sometimes confusing time flow, but considering freedom and amount of content and things to do, it is justified.

Overall still great, one of the best AVN with extraordinary amount of sex scenes (and variety) but also interesting story and well written characters/dialogues. I see last update was like 3 weeks ago, is it told how much will take until the next one? Estimated development interval?
I'm new to DS but one of the survey questions led me to believe that the dev update interval is about 1 update/3 months.

Cheers!! :coffee:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I'm new to DS but one of the survey questions led me to believe that the dev update interval is about 1 update/3 months.

Cheers!! :coffee:
It is. Desert Stalker has the best update interval of the top rated games on F95. Consistently in the 3-4 month range and this mad lad dev has expressed desire to shorten it as much as possible (all while delivering great content each time).
Best game and best dev on F95.

swewolf

Oct 31, 2019
I sorry for repeating my post but i dont get any answer! I played 14beta version and had all the scenes with Kateryna in hosehold also, now i updated to 14d and load a save from 12a to see all from there to the end, but Kateryna never showed up my house ... I skipped lot of days but nothing ... anyone know why?

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
That's the original writer/creator of that book who was against femdom :4Head:
Loli and harem on the other hand... :PogChamp:

This is probably going to be deleted, but... :censored:

ANYWAY!

I am not on the femdom path with the Queen myself, but I do see the attraction of this.

I'm not sure if the Queen is naturally a dominant person or just behaves like one because it fits her role, but regardless I think the scene with the flamethrower was pretty badass and I would like to see more of that, regardless of the relationship between the MC and the Queen.

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Mc should know his place.
He is not the king nor god.
Queen is queen for a reason and he should be under her feet like a peasant he is.
But the reason this is the way it is because he has the power of the holy MC.
Dont underestimate the power of being a MC, all common sense and logic is immediately turned off.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Mc should know his place.
He is not the king nor god.
Queen is queen for a reason and he should be under her feet like a peasant he is.
But the reason this is the way it is because he has the power of the holy MC.
Dont underestimate the power of being a MC, all common sense and logic is immediately turned off.
The "Queen" is elected, as I recall. And, besides, all a "royal" is is an inbred idiot with brutal ancestors.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
There are a few dominant points to gain for the queen but I don't think there is a femdom route with her. Clearly not with the MC, maybe with Shani but unlikely imo

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kellermann

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
There are a few dominant points to gain for the queen but I don't think there is a femdom route with her. Clearly not with the MC, maybe with Shani but unlikely imo
Queen seems more the bitchy type than the true dom type. Although, after that bizarre encounter with Asani where she suddenly required booba/vagene/toe sucking (I had to nope out of the last one, no me gusta foot stuff.), it seems that things can flip with these characters out of nowhere.

Yes, Asani has always been a give and take character, but that scene made me think she has dom tendencies if you don't shut that shit down quick. I always enjoy banging that nubian goddess, but I still don't trust her, especially after that odd encounter with her dead "visitor." I wonder what really happened prior to MC arrival. Does she eventually kill her lovers? Black widow seems too on the nose. I will stick with my witch of the wilds theory until proven otherwise.
Wish we could ask Asha information about her. Choke it out of her if need be. :devilish: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm not sure if the Queen is naturally a dominant person or just behaves like one because it fits her role, but regardless I think the scene with the flamethrower was pretty badass and I would like to see more of that, regardless of the relationship between the MC and the Queen.
Agree, Queen thinks she needs to act tough to hold on to power. Not her natural tendency. And that flamethrower was badass. As soon as I saw that scene I knew the Queen would be a good fit ( :BootyTime: ) for my evil side MC.

4.80 star(s) 601 Votes