bobtheguy364

Nov 24, 2023
View attachment 3139538

Phew, cutscenes are always one mammoth of a project. Anyways, I have technically reached the end after about 45 of these animations, I will eventually have to put them together. Even our creepy wasteland dentist here is excited!
(He's no dentist.)

Render progress:
Settlement quest: Sekhmet's Legion pt. 1: 90%
Nadia visits Ain: 35%
Fairy's broken path: 30%
Animations: 0%
Coding: 0%
if something happens to her i be hella pist shes my top 3 fav girl.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
The scene with little domination Zahra turned out perfect, I think while her husband is doing missions around the city, Zahra could become a femdom for the girls she punishes, I even liked how she says to the raider “Watch how my husband entertains me” is really hot

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
Guys, it's a matter of Opinion I played Many Apocalypse games for Crying out loud I even Played Game name Apocalypse and other Apocalypse Mutant and Shelter & Now and Then & I Walk Among Zombies & Dead Moon Last one I saw before This Game that feels like and For Whatever That Hold Dear to you My friend does this Look Similar or what 208985_469093706441690_1290163216_n.jpg
he have the same FACE :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: it lest Mad Max had Hair :ROFLMAO:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Guys, it's a matter of Opinion I played Many Apocalypse games for Crying out loud I even Played Game name Apocalypse and other Apocalypse Mutant and Shelter & Now and Then & I Walk Among Zombies & Dead Moon Last one I saw before This Game that feels like and For Whatever That Hold Dear to you My friend does this Look Similar or what View attachment 3150431
he have the same FACE :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: it lest Mad Max had Hair :ROFLMAO:
Suleiman Sultan Zatan and his gorgeous slaves

Reactions: Leongen43
Aug 16, 2017
Tell us truthfully have you been drinking? Is English your second language? I tried to read what you wrote but its so nonsensical I honestly gave up.

So we looked at your "replay" you probably meant "reply" but that is as far as I go trying to decipher WTF you are trying to say.
I've seen him pop up on a few forums and it's always the same M.O - talks vast amounts of garbled shit complaining about the game no matter what genre it is. Best ignored.

Last edited:

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
I

I've seen him pop up on a few forums and it's always the same M.O - talks vast amounts of garbled shit complaining about the game no matter what genre it is. Best ignored.
Not true, I always say what I See and as I said everyone got his own cup of tea

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
They're stated to be newborn twins. I hope you can see why they're not in-game.
You know that you don't have to fuck everything that moves? :D
They can be easily put in game in a non sexual way, that shows there is a normal life for normal people in this world, not only Stalker business. Just a few pictures as Uncle Zaton can bring them little wood horse toys etc.

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
The scene with little domination Zahra turned out perfect, I think while her husband is doing missions around the city, Zahra could become a femdom for the girls she punishes, I even liked how she says to the raider “Watch how my husband entertains me” is really hot

Too bad that you can´t finish on Kyra´s mouth in the end.

4.80 star(s) 600 Votes