Ummmh

Apr 27, 2018
Believe whatever you want. I'm done with this exchange as you are the type of person that has no ability to read and comprehend and likes to bloviate your opinions as truth. I started my first comment with the caveat that this is an adult VN and requires some suspension of disbelief for certain things in the game. Speculation is normal when all the elements aren't present as is the case here. I speculated on why he might not have had money to want to have many kids, that's all. Yes, we don't know whether he was always rich and could afford many, many slaves and servants. But, again your statements don't correspond to what I'm saying. You have that issue with just seeing your point and not others.

That said, you go on ignore. Have a nice life.
The only one not able to read here is you since I have actually answered your questions but you just don't want to admit that you are off target in your perspectives.

You present positions as if you are presenting enlightened and honest alternatives, and yet you then try to jam them down our throats as absolutes without actual proof only your personal opinions.

You simply refuse to accept when there's a counter position based in actual evidence found in the game.

Since you feel it's not relevant going into the details on a VN. DON'T. Just stay out of it.

I had asked that you stay polite and you failed to do that.

You instead went to ad homonym attacks and proceeded to lie.

So feel free to put on ignore. All you're doing is proving to everyone how inherently dishonest you are.

Reactions: Maviarab

Ummmh

Apr 27, 2018
Zaton is not waking up in Ain's room, he's waking up in his own bedroom. Ain sneaks in for the BJ.
Sorry but all I can picture now from what you just said is some sports announcer yelling "Aaaaand î'ts. . AIN SNEAKS IN FOR THE BJ!! YES!!! Sports fans, whatta great play!!"

Last edited:

Ummmh

Apr 27, 2018
When zahra bang igor?
I THINK you might have meant to link to a different comment :cool:

That said I don't know if Zahra ever can bang Igor although I seem to recall you can share her somewhere. Maybe it's with Igor or maybe it's with Omar although ewww Omar. Not enough soap in the world to take her back if she's been with Omar, in my opinion.

I know you can share Ain with Igor. She gives him a BJ but stops it at one point because he starts to get a little rough with her and she points out that it's improper to get rough with her even if she is shared, because her parents have set specific limited parameters under which she may be used.

The MC and Zahra agree about this when it comes up and Igor admits he screwed up, and I think he apologizes.

Again though I don't know about sharing Zahra but I I'm almost certain you can do it somewhere.

Reactions: fk you

torrents

Devoted Bird
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DesertStalker-0.16b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
Gosh, this game is so good, waiting for the next release is always hard.

I know you can share Ain with Igor. She gives him a BJ but stops it at one point because he starts to get a little rough with her and she points out that it's improper to get rough with her even if she is shared, because her parents have set specific limited parameters under which she may be used.
Since we are controlling Ain's father, we should be able to set this parameters, so Igor could be rough with her. I mean, this game have swinging tag, we could let other guys to be rough with our girls...right?

Reactions: crispy47

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
***HOLY SPIT!***

I **DEFINITELY** missed that dialogue from Ain abt others doing the same. ..

Do you recall where/when Ain spoke of it? Or where Zahra said MC restraint was unusual?..

Your point abt survival stands up to scrutiny: when you have few options, you take what ya got. That's like how Kateryna's homeland (apparently Czechs, going by her dialogue) goes in for gangbanging to ensure pregnancy.
Well the one where Ain was talking about her friend blowing her dad at school was at the party at Igor's house where Zaton and Zahra first play with Kat a bit.
Ain was telling Igor all about it. Some of the Zahra commentary was after the workout I believe and when discussing her worries for Shani heading out but it's been a minute.
It pretty early on so you would see it pretty quickly if you started a new game. Hell I think there is a point where Zaton is thinking to himself he wish Shani could warm his bed like most daughters but no he must control himself.
Seek it out it's there bud.
Also the in game library has some cultural lore drops.

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
If you're willing to provide the saves, I can pass it on.
Thank you, I attached the file.
Not sure if it matters but the save folder has the word 'BETA' in it ("DesertStalkerBETA-1606678851").

Here try this one, I never had that bug, and it is from 15c
check for virus to be on the save side hope that helps
I appreciate it, but I need my own save to work since it has all my choices made throughout the game.

Reactions: xapican

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
I appreciate it, but I need my own save to work since it has all my choices made throughout the game.
Seems like it's another corner case that carried on from 0.11b, where that save was created the first time. Hard to catch them all in advance :/
Put the attached file in game/scripts and overwrite when asked. It should make the quest available.

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
Seems like it's another corner case that carried on from 0.11b, where that save was created the first time. Hard to catch them all in advance :/
Put the attached file in game/scripts and overwrite when asked. It should make the quest available.
Thanks a lot, it works now!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: xapican

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
View attachment 3782329
Bond Girl Shani (Jun24 Extra/NSFW)

View attachment 3782330

"I like a little flutter now and then. Who doesn't like to take chances?"

Here's the second one. Don't forget to take a look at the attachments. If you like translucent dresses, that is.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I need this girl doing some femdom stuff with some unlucky guy out there in the desert ASAP

4.80 star(s) 600 Votes