EVIL555

Oct 27, 2022
- Fixed an old corner case where playthroughs that started in version 0.12b didn't have subsequent save compatibility fixes applied. This is what I remember I had to go through everything all over again at 13

f45450

Oct 21, 2021
100%. Steel doesn't just go bad, if it is kept dry so it doesn't rust it will literally last thousands of years. The desert is the perfect place for it
Well yes, but also if it was locked in some space. Because rains happen even in deserts, and sandstorms could do pretty rough sanding, especially to more delicate parts of complex items. When Z found a new ride, it was locked - another was beyond salvaging.
About the ammo going bad, the usual issue is with the primer, which degrades much faster and gives a misfire. Especially if it was in a hot, or humid environment etc. So the gunpowder should be reusable, at least partially - because it also can undergo partial crystallization (may damage the weapon) or jellification (may lodge the bullet).
And yes, blackpowder would lack power (so you would need to rack after each shot) and leave a ton of a nasty shit inside the barrel. Which would be a royal PITA to clean out from the rifled barrel. And I guess that is a main cause of widespread adoption of the barrel rifling after invention of the modern gunpowder.

Last edited:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Well yes, but also if it was locked in some space. Because rains happen even in deserts, and sandstorms could do pretty rough sanding, especially to more delicate parts of complex items. When Z found a new ride, it was locked - another was beyond salvaging.
About the ammo going bad, the usual issue is with the primer, which degrades much faster and gives a misfire. Especially if it was in a hot, or humid environment etc. So the gunpowder should be reusable, at least partially - because it also can undergo partial crystallization (may damage the weapon) or jellification (may lodge the bullet).
And yes, blackpowder would lack power (so you would need to rack after each shot) and leave a ton of a nasty shit inside the barrel. Which would be a royal PITA to clean out from the rifled barrel. And I guess that is a main cause of widespread adoption of the barrel rifling after invention of the modern gunpowder.
I mean, I thought it was pretty obvious that we're talking about guns left in sheltered places, not just sitting out on a sand dune. Guns are generally kept indoors rather than left lying around on the ground.
And rifling was widely adopted before the development of smokeless powder, the hurdle there was that rifling requires a tight fit to work so ramming a musket ball down a rifled barrel is significantly slower than a smoothbore. When breachloaders became common though they were all rifled, even though they were still using black powder.

Reactions: Yngling

lOrD gHoSt

May 9, 2020
View attachment 3747713
yes, yes it is :cry:
why a belly piercing now?
i hope you as MC can change that, or she gets rid of it?
for now, shes way down now on my list... damn... what a fall.

and he didnt mention it AT ALL, not even thinking about it, so why even bother xD
oh god, another one?!
what is happening here?! i finally get to play after some updates, and then i see THIS :X
this unaesthetic trash... mutilating a perfectly fine belly/body... :rolleyes:

1719732068475.png

1719732114553.png
too bad there wasnt even a sign. those... things, leave a hole where you puncture through, and you see that forever and ever...

edit: ok, im done for now... :cry:
1719733766480.png

Last edited:

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
This update was very good. With nice content.
Love the two possible paths with the guard and the small event with the queen.
This last one fit even better on the dominating path. :cool:

I would love to have the interlude on the living room with Kat as main girl !!

Last edited:

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
This update was very good. With nice content.
Love the two possible paths with the guard and the small event with the queen.
This last no fit even better on the dominating path. :cool:

I would love to have the interlude on the living room with Kat as main girl !!
Which update!????

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Belly button piercings - sort of ok. But nipple piercing - yeah, that one is weird. Should be a choice
But then all the renders have to be done multiple times.
You have to consider that there are also multiple permutations in scenes that may or may not contain other characters too.
It isn't practical, so if the Dev envisions the character that way, then people are just going to have to suck it up.

lucky65

Aug 15, 2018
Ok I now see what you were talking about. The scenes inserted randomly having Ain, Kat, and even fairy show up after sleeping with Zarah happening supposedly in morning after. Problem is that all the different random pop ins are making some of the triggers for quest updates not trigger, and or they cause the game to show you having the morning wake up pop ins only to pop back into a night scene making it hard to follow. Annoying for latter part if trying to advance story, but guessing if events finally trigger albeit later than should not going to quit playing because of a few annoying bits. Thanks for your input and reading my rants. Hoping somehow events will trigger when supposed to like night visits from Ivy, and not after morning random scene. I think if going to have random scenes appear in morning after sleeping with whomever that it should happen after the middle of night events. Just my opinion not bashing the game or Dev.

Reactions: ksatnod

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Dev log 3006.png Dev log 3006-1.png Dev log 3006-2.png

Dev log 30.06.2024

The release is out and public by now, and I have yet to add a small patch to avoid taking Talia at the end of Lirah's questline head on, among other minor things. I have slowly started meddling with daz again after taking a break because the grass was in bad need of being touched, so the pictures above are some more rework previews for now.

Next week I want to take care of some neglected real life things, and then dive right back into 0.17. It's great to see that 0.16 was picked up positively, I think it was a good idea after all to flesh out a quest rather than spead out the content and serve only half of it.

I will post a character concept preview next week!

4.80 star(s) 600 Votes