goldenbeard

Aug 22, 2023
It was much worse for a period when some folks were spamming NTR pics that they made.

Anyway... for those concerned about certain content they don't like becoming a main theme in this game, it won't. Zetan doesn't build the story around sex scenes, he thinks about what should happen next in the story and then determines what might be a hot way to wrap up that scenario. So, despite people clamoring for more of certain kinks, if it doesn't fit where he's at with the story, it probably won't be added there.
This is hella late but by chance do you know where to find those NTR pics you mentioned? Asking for a friend :p

Tinman021

Sep 25, 2021
  • d1c (Ain's intro)
  • d1d (Shani's intro)
  • d2a (Ivy's escape)
  • d4c (Shani's workout)
  • d4f (Ain's new room)
  • d5a (Shani's massage)
  • d5f partial rework (Abrax's intro)
  • d5h (Lirah delivers Emilia)

what does the letter mean? example, d-1-c?

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Gotta say I love this game. Played it six months ago and haven't touched it yet. (I have touched myself plenty of times tho)

How far has it progressed it in the past six months bros? Should I wait more instead?
The dev is advancing the story and also redoing a number of older scenes, going as far back as the first day.

IMO, it is worth the wait to do a restart (and get fully immersed all over again) with the last update in 2024 (I'm guessing late Nov/Dec - and that is too far out now to be anything more than a guess on my part).

I want to be able to enjoy all the reworked scenes versus just the new content.

So - if you can wait to get the full effect of all the rework done by then - I think it will be worth it.

If you can't, there are two updates of content waiting for you now, and from the commentary on the thread, the bugs are all but gone.

I will say that, when the waiting gets to be too much, I replay the Raider Sister 3sum - it Never disappoints! :cool:

Cheers!! :coffee:

somedude0190

May 9, 2020
OK so plowed through this game all in like 5 or so days (really good imo) to someones earlier comment about the game not going into detail about the actual relationship between the kids and the MC and his wife they give a vague description early in the game and I am pretty sure they say exactly how later. I would rehash but just don't want to mess with the spoilers but yeah not blood related like the game says early on.

Really liking this game and I am curious roughly how long of a turn around is it between updates. It seems this last one just dropped so I am assuming I got a while to wait just curious if it's the norm (or what I have sort of seen to be the norm) of around 6 months?

Lastly I have two issues I ran into. The first is one I have read a few times already the Lehira quest I have waited many many days nothing. I seen someone post a file but it just pulls up a webpage with a bunch of text so not sure if I am suppose to copy and paste it in a word document then put it in said location or not.

Second I have an exclamation mark like there is a quest in zahara's room but no matter what I do it only shows massage or leave. I feel like I tried every combination of what I could do in the place to try and make it pop but never does.

I apologize if these are simple fixes and I am just to dumb to do search right but any help would be appreciated.

I hope everyone has a great week :)

Oh I think I started the game on 16a but downloaded 16b when it got released if that is information you needed.

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
OK so plowed through this game all in like 5 or so days (really good imo) to someones earlier comment about the game not going into detail about the actual relationship between the kids and the MC and his wife they give a vague description early in the game and I am pretty sure they say exactly how later. I would rehash but just don't want to mess with the spoilers but yeah not blood related like the game says early on.

Really liking this game and I am curious roughly how long of a turn around is it between updates. It seems this last one just dropped so I am assuming I got a while to wait just curious if it's the norm (or what I have sort of seen to be the norm) of around 6 months?

Lastly I have two issues I ran into. The first is one I have read a few times already the Lehira quest I have waited many many days nothing. I seen someone post a file but it just pulls up a webpage with a bunch of text so not sure if I am suppose to copy and paste it in a word document then put it in said location or not.

Second I have an exclamation mark like there is a quest in zahara's room but no matter what I do it only shows massage or leave. I feel like I tried every combination of what I could do in the place to try and make it pop but never does.

I apologize if these are simple fixes and I am just to dumb to do search right but any help would be appreciated.

I hope everyone has a great week :)

Oh I think I started the game on 16a but downloaded 16b when it got released if that is information you needed.
The dialogue and back story changes if you make them daughters instead of step. It's a nice Patreon censorship dodge and the devs are brilliant for making the story work either way.
The intent is clear however as the daughters bear clear physical resemblance to Zahra the story and culture makes a bit more sense in the uncensored version so I would say the actual canon is pretty clear.

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
View attachment 3782329
Bond Girl Shani (Jun24 Extra/NSFW)

View attachment 3782330

"I like a little flutter now and then. Who doesn't like to take chances?"

Here's the second one. Don't forget to take a look at the attachments. If you like translucent dresses, that is.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes, she should be "bonded" hard and served a nice drink, shaken and stirred.

Reactions: Ummmh and Nulldev
4.80 star(s) 599 Votes