indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
stilll nothing?? wtf ...can'ttake months for every damn fixed version to come out after months to have an update

Noname00000001

Oct 21, 2021
I did the romantic date and visit from Igor quests, but it seems like I can't start the Lirah's questline. Is there a way to report this issue/give a save file, since it seems like its been a issue before and should have been fixed in the latest A and B patches.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Proof that you can take the girl out of the gangbang, but you apparently literally can't take the gangbang out of the girl.

Especially so when you're the one putting the gangbang in there.

Yep. From that picture it's ALL the way in there.

Who knows.. Maybe the Decayed won't be the only ones to get trains running...

The way that house runs, she'll see a lot of double/triple action, although mainly from the girls. She'll get used to it eventually. Not that she has a choice, anymore, given she's got his bun in the oven and so is committed.
Agree. And for what it looks like, ZetanDS is planning to add gangbang in the game. Somehow we already have a reverse gangbang where Zahra, Shani and Ain gangbang Zaton, but that is not what I mean. There is some dialogue lines in the game where he is giving us tips about that. Many people probably not payed attention to that, but, I do.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I am just surprised that Katerina was chosed by Zetan to that path so fast, because not long ago she lost her pussy virginity to Zaton. And she is kind of a"shy" girl in her personality. But ok, not me to judge and I am not complaining either.

Ummmh

Apr 27, 2018
Agree. And for what it looks like, ZetanDS is planning to add gangbang in the game. Somehow we already have a reverse gangbang where Zahra, Shani and Ain gangbang Zaton, but that is not what I mean. There is some dialogue lines in the game where he is giving us tips about that. Many people probably not payed attention to that, but, I do.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I am just surprised that Katerina was chosed by Zetan to that path so fast, because not long ago she lost her pussy virginity to Zaton. And she is kind of a"shy" girl in her personality. But ok, not me to judge and I am not complaining either.
Maybe he was thinking about what she said about escaping the gangbangs and he got a nasty turn of mind and thought "well maybe you didn't escape, given how much you're liking this".

The poor girl may just be destined for extremely full use, wherever she lands.

The reality is that if you've turned on sharing and shared her once it's likely assumed you're going to share her again, and possibly quite a lot. The fact that the girl is so thirsty for cock and having babies she really is destined for it probably.

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
I wonder which girl will be the next one to be in the same position?
Since Igor seems to be the only male character that gets along with the MC, I would guess only the women in the house, for now. If the Dev wants the safest road, probably Fairy or Emilia. If he wants to throw a curve-ball, then Shani or Zahra. I would not expect those two to get DP´d, but I wouldn´t complain.
There´s so many kinks in this game that I´m surprised I never thought about a DP scene happening. It caught me by surprise, even though it´s really not that weird in that world, if you think about it.
Of all the women in the game, the raider sisters or that black girl who lives in the desert.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AlienEDM

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
Proof that you can take the girl out of the gangbang, but you apparently literally can't take the gangbang out of the girl.

Especially so when you're the one putting the gangbang in there.

Yep. From that picture it's ALL the way in there.

Who knows.. Maybe the Decayed won't be the only ones to get trains running...

The way that house runs, she'll see a lot of double/triple action, although mainly from the girls. She'll get used to it eventually. Not that she has a choice, anymore, given she's got his bun in the oven and so is committed.
I´m only reading good things.

Reactions: Ummmh

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
For example, i thought Kateryna is gonna become that breeding mother at a temple but it seems like she will be getting a similar fate.
The Dev can make her character change her mind. She has the fascination with pregnancy and stuff, but living in Zaton´s house can make her experience so many things she might enjoy that she forgets about that path to stay with him.

qweasd55

Nov 28, 2018
i got this problem when i get to fairy introduction to family the game get me back to the zone event again ? please help me to get our of it ?

Ummmh

Apr 27, 2018
How about Nadia? I bet she likes her uncle so much she probably wouldn´t mind a little DP if he was envolved.
Nadia is clearly ready for ANYTHING, so long as it is MORE. She's reactionarily/rebelliously sexual (opposing Omar's hypocritical pseudo-prude BS) to the point of such excess that she'd likely drive herself into getting fucked from all angles, even if it's not in her direct best interest, so long as it made her feel free.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Patch for what?

What are you talking about, this is the final version....the next update will v0.17 in a few months.
usually there is a c version...that's why i was waiting for it...so you sure it's the final version? good to know,m finally..damn i wasted so much time waiting for nothing...but as i said usually dev release a,b and c fix after an update.thanks

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
how can someone let lovely Kat being banged by some other men when she actually left her born city because she feared that bad guys cold rape and use her in bad ways?? she is a sweetharth and she totally in love with MC...it's inconceivable to do this..i hope there is a way to avoid all this shit or i can stop playing this great game

4.80 star(s) 599 Votes