Ummmh

Apr 27, 2018
Who is demanding what?
I wanna see their demands
They wanted a pony, a plastic rocket, and enough repeated DP and TP that she lost all capacity for conscious thought for an extended period of time. Not sure whether or not the DP involved the pony and plastic rocket.

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
Yeah, but you known what I mean. The whole city of Zeta is indeed an entire perversion den, but, when I asked about the "Red Light District", I was refering to the "prostitution center", with "whorehouses", "brothels", "stripclubs" and things of that sort, where the commerce is pure sex for money.
I understood what you mean. On one hand, it does seems strange that a city like that doesn´t have its corner dedicated to sex services. On the other hand, like I said, the whole town is a big Red Light District so maybe they don´t need a specific part of town to be dedicated to that, it´s all spread out through the city.

Reactions: cuchulin

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
You can share Asha too, if you are on the MaleDom path with her, Plus again, I don't think that how Shanis character is written that she would be a sharing option as well Zahara, they are more partners in crime,It is ok, a boy can dream nothing wrong with it!, plus you forgot Nadia, and Rabiah my guess would be that they become part of the Hausehold over the time.
oh I looked only at current household (also Zahra was already shared). if anything there was already a hint of running a train on Asha, so that will probably happen sooner or later, idk about Nadia and Rabiah joining the household that would be pushing it, game will start to look like "gonna collect them all" thing, kind of wacky in my opinion.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I understood what you mean. On one hand, it does seems strange that a city like that doesn´t have its corner dedicated to sex services. On the other hand, like I said, the whole town is a big Red Light District so maybe they don´t need a specific part of town to be dedicated to that, it´s all spread out through the city.
My guess would be ; that in the DS subverse, where they have a "Theocracy hidden behind a Monarchy" such things are banned, that is why they have Breeding temples.
(On the practical matter the devs would go crazy rendering all that stuff, and the thread would become more of a battlefield as it is at the moment)

• Haha
Reactions: AlienEDM

Jakeace

Jun 1, 2024
There is too many FIXED THIS & THAT in this game going back to older updates ... Do we have to go back & start gain to capture the fixes or just wait or just and fall into more errors with missing parts?

1721473232976.png

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Honestly I rather see a proper threesome between MC and his daughters first. The one you get after Shani comes back is a bit disappointing. No penetration, not even a simple making out between the sisters.
My guess would be that something like that will come in future updates, since the "Homecoming" scene with Shani, Zahara, and Ain

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I was hoping MC would join in that scene. Didn´t happen. A proper threesome with Ain and Shani would be awesome. I feel like any combination possible in this game would be so hot, it´s nearly impossible to have a favorite.
well, in the freeroam section of the game in the "comon room" are a few actions hinted already, just nothing with Shani alone, so it is only a matter of time.
How I see it.

4.80 star(s) 599 Votes