Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
Oh yeah it's that time again boys and girls! Can anyone remind me what the c on the version stands for?
Too much work brain is tired atm.

Susano06

Mar 5, 2022
View attachment 2173301

Overview:
Inspired by the Fallout and the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series, this game offers an original storyline, involving different factions and side-stories that explore romance, violence and everything in between, sprinkled with a lot of adult oriented content. It has been a long since the apocalypse. You play as a Desert Stalker who scours the violent remnants of an civilisation scattered through sand dunes and destroyed cities in what was once the former Egypt.
The aftermath of the war still plagues the lands even after so long, and although your family at home offers a safe and calm haven, you will occasionally be thrown into harsher environments. How you treat others is up to you, as is what alliances you forge, what activities you participate in, and whether you are a self-centered or a more generous character.​

Thread Updated: 2024-08-05
Release Date: 2024-06-16
Developer: ZetanDS - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.16c
Language: English, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Indonesian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Features:

Developer Notes:

To avoid potential issues, always unpack new full releases to their own folder and do not overwrite old ones.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Extras: Fan Signatures - Gallery MOD* - Walkthrough MOD* - PDF Walkthrough - Video Enhancement Mod*
jon4 thanks for the links
*This version/port is unofficial and was not released by the developer. Download at your own risk.

View attachment 1577065 View attachment 1577067 View attachment 1577068 View attachment 1577069 View attachment 1577070 View attachment 1577071 View attachment 1577072 View attachment 1577073 View attachment 1577074 View attachment 1577075 View attachment 1577076
Hot

johanes

May 14, 2017
0.16c
Minor changes / Bugfixes:
Added new animations in Zahra date scene
Added new animations in Lirah's duty path
Added new animations in Shani's repeatable workout scene & Emilia kitchen scene
Fixed a bug where dismissing the Queen's question during the second arena event would continue the scene as if the player answered
Added non-sexual options when speaking to Talia at the end of the Freedom or Duty questline
Fixed a wrong condition where you could trigger Nadia and Rabiah visiting while Shani is in the Zone

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
0.16c
Minor changes / Bugfixes:
Added new animations in Zahra date scene
Added new animations in Lirah's duty path
Added new animations in Shani's repeatable workout scene & Emilia kitchen scene
Fixed a bug where dismissing the Queen's question during the second arena event would continue the scene as if the player answered
Added non-sexual options when speaking to Talia at the end of the Freedom or Duty questline
Fixed a wrong condition where you could trigger Nadia and Rabiah visiting while Shani is in the Zone

:WaitWhat::WaitWhat:

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
Not a lot of people talk about Asha. I really like that crazy psycho, now calling mc "boss" and being all submissive. Her scenes can be a bit fucked up, but each time I find it worth trying both ways: being violent (she enjoys) or praising her like a puppy (she's all happy), both are satisfying.
It's one of the secondary characters I really like, maybe I'm the only one.
I talk about her a lot, but I usually reffer to her sister too, because I want both of them.

Reactions: fabulous007

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
Am I the only one who wish a scene like that with Zahra and Rabiah together?
I known mostly of you guys prefer young teen girls(and there is not wrong with that), but I am the type of dude who prefer experienced women, because they(technically) really known what to do in bed. Anyone with me in that dream about?:LOL:
I´m all for it. The more combinations the better. It almost feels natural for that to happen at some point.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: AlienEDM

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I really don't think bug fixing updates should be promoted to latest updates, 0.16 was already advertised, anyone who saw that and downloads this without a thorough check isn't going to see anything new and the thread will inevitably get a line of people randomly popping in to either ask what's new, or complain about there being nothing new... it's not beneficial for the thread or the game.
Made a report regarding this and it appears it was taken off of promotion, so i must've made a solid case for it.

torrents

Devoted Bird
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DesertStalker-0.16c
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
Asha knows her place. She knows she has the MC affection, but others around her have that too.
Actually, as much as I looove her I think she remains potentially dangerous and I wouldn't let her alone with a girl clearly favored (more than her at least) by the mc.
But I think it's one of her charms, she needs to be tamed.
Not just you, i don’t like being violent though - the kinder way is really hot, she is so submissive and cute.
I like both because here the violent way kinda "fits". She's a bit of a psycho, she eviscerated more than a few people for fun, she lives as a lawless raider, so for me it makes sense she'd enjoy some violent sex. But yeah, it's very very cute when you pet her gently too, with her little begging eyes. Maybe she can be fixed lol.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Nulldev

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
I respect your opinion and thank's for sharing your preferences, the only thing in my eyes is a bit "strange" so to say is your prediction about when the Endversion will be published and, how it would end if not In 17 years.
Tbh, I think that other user's assertion about when the end game is gonna be "hypothetically released" is kind of sham logic.

It is not really based on any kind of real formulaic evidence. It is merely just their wild-winded guess on when the game may be finalized based on their fuzzy and obscure outlook. In essence, it is a largely anecdotal observation and quite a misinformed one at that too. Very outlandish I would add.

• Haha
Reactions: 69CuMBoY69
4.80 star(s) 599 Votes