Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Merneith is at the same time cute and a complete psycho, but in a different way than the raider sisters.
She's in her own way more level headed and of course also much more powerful.
Actually Merneith seems to be a more competent ruler then we are inclined to think.

When we see a work of fiction we tend inconsciously place charactes in classic roles box, and the box for Merneith is either that of the evil tyrant of the mad king because she has been introduced as arrogant (how she tries to treat Zaton after the first mission) and crazy and sadistic (the execution scene). Yet later she shows to understand rather well the nuisances of politics and public image. She seems to have quite a grasp of the art of government and she can have a commanding presence.

So, i think her main 'problem' is supposed to be young, insecure, immagure and lacking experience, while she still has talent for her role.

When she tries to dominate Zaton or when she play in a sadistic way at the execution she literally behave like a child. She even needs to show up to a pier of hers (Zaton's daughter). When she takes decisions she's overall competent and misured but she also can be brash and in need of advice.

I think her actual role is that of a 'monarc to be'. A youngster who need help to become the talent she's mean to be. For example like Emperor Meiji in the Last Samurai, who is portraied like a shy and curious young man controlled by his ministers until he finds his wisdom thanks to Katsumoto or King Arthur in Disney's the Sword in the Stone, who literally follow his mentor figure Merlin who teaches him the foresight he will need to rule.

That's why i think her narrative arc is going to be about Zaton helping her to mature, find her resolution and refine her natural talents to become a wise queen. Among Zaton's character traits , he is a father and while he is a daughters banging father, but this is normal in Zeta, he seems to be a good one who rised well two smart and strong daugher. Merneith could kinda be the third.

Ummmh

Apr 27, 2018
Actually Merneith seems to be a more competent ruler then we are inclined to think.

When we see a work of fiction we tend inconsciously place charactes in classic roles box, and the box for Merneith is either that of the evil tyrant of the mad king because she has been introduced as arrogant (how she tries to treat Zaton after the first mission) and crazy and sadistic (the execution scene). Yet later she shows to understand rather well the nuisances of politics and public image. She seems to have quite a grasp of the art of government and she can have a commanding presence.

So, i think her main 'problem' is supposed to be young, insecure, immagure and lacking experience, while she still has talent for her role.

When she tries to dominate Zaton or when she play in a sadistic way at the execution she literally behave like a child. She even needs to show up to a pier of hers (Zaton's daughter). When she takes decisions she's overall competent and misured but she also can be brash and in need of advice.

I think her actual role is that of a 'monarc to be'. A youngster who need help to become the talent she's mean to be. For example like Emperor Meiji in the Last Samurai, who is portraied like a shy and curious young man controlled by his ministers until he finds his wisdom thanks to Katsumoto or King Arthur in Disney's the Sword in the Stone, who literally follow his mentor figure Merlin who teaches him the foresight he will need to rule.

That's why i think her narrative arc is going to be about Zaton helping her to mature, find her resolution and refine her natural talents to become a wise queen. Among Zaton's character traits , he is a father and while he is a daughters banging father, but this is normal in Zeta, he seems to be a good one who rised well two smart and strong daugher. Merneith could kinda be the third.
I agree that she is probably a lot more competent than people are giving her credit for.

Some of her situation is that she's literally (politically speaking) "in a box", in that she is held to expectations that REQUIRE her to put forth a very specific (and somewhat psychopathic) public face, but she's not at all convinced of the rightness of that path, and is smart enough to see other options, especially when the MC offers them.

She clearly does have a temper, and is still growing into the role, but it's notable how quickly she latches on to alternatives (and in exactly the way they need to be latched on to) when they are presented: seemingly with an awareness of the overall scope of options.

Reactions: Yngling

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Some of her situation is that she's literally (politically speaking) "in a box", in that she is held to expectations that REQUIRE her to put forth a very specific (and somewhat psychopathic) public face, but she's not at all convinced of the rightness of that path, and is smart enough to see other options, especially when the MC offers them.
A youngster who need help to become the talent she's mean to b
Zaton helping her to mature, find her resolution and refine her natural talents to become a wise queen
Manipulation of Queen Merneith I find, may still be a threat to her continued rule. The concern I have is that there are undoubtedly going to be some corrupt minster plotting secretly behind her back and will take the opportunity to pounce upon her lack of level-headedness /gullible nature if/when she crumbles a bit under pressure.

Not saying that is a very likely occurrence, but one that we cannot completely overrule either. That is why I appreciate the point you made about Zaton serving as (somewhat) of a father figure to Merneith and as such, giving her the encouragement/guidance that she requires in order to rule with a sliver-fisted (albeit) level-headed governing mindset at that too.

She needs the resolve. But that will only come to be nurtured over time. It is not (and will not be) an instantaneous overnight transformation. I.e., the sensible mindset needed in exercising critical thinking when the need/situation calls for it in the most dire of circumstances. We have seen the queen exercise some sadistic and (sometimes) arrogant personality that will only do her a disservice to her leadership qualities in the long term. But you can chalk that up to inexperience and youthful pride. Once Queen Merneith is allowed more time to mature into her role, with a bit of constructive guidance along the way by Zaton, and more real-world experiences, I think we can see more of a fruitful future for her reign as queen in the grand scheme of things.

But, as we all know, only the sands of time can truly tell how the pendulum shall swing for the foreseeable future in this tale of tit for tat and all that.

Or stop in totality altogether. Abandoning caution and level-headedness to the far-reaching sands of endless nothingness.

Yes, I signed off on a (somewhat poetic/cryptic note). I was feeling that cryptic energy. Don't judge me Bwhaoahhaoaaa :devilish: :illuminati:

Reactions: Machete and Yngling

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
an instantaneous overnight transformation.
That reminds me of when i played Three Sisters Story a million years ago. The sidefucks where girls you were ment to help with problems in their life, but the gameplay was like:
- Meet the girl
- The girl says "Hi! I have this sad problem..."
- Fuck the girl
- The girl says "Thank you! The problem is now gone!"

Last edited:

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Fuck the girl
- The girl says "Thank you! The problem is no gone!"
Sometimes, the greatest medicine in life is a good ole helping of

super thicc hard long cock that can make me squirt buckets across the room and flood everything everywhere god fcuk damn it so horny

*ahem* a caring and compassionate shoulder to lean on in times of great duress and strife. Guiding with an emotionally intelligent mindset is the mark of a firm (yet, tender-minded and sympathetic) leader.

• Sad
Reactions: Dee_Daa

Buletti

Nov 7, 2023
That reminds me of when i played Three Sisters Story a million years ago. The sidefucks where girls you were ment to help with problems in their life, but the gameplay was like:
- Meet the girl
- The girl says "Hi! I have this sad problem..."
- Fuck the girl
- The girl says "Thank you! The problem is no gone!"
This made me instantly interested in that game. Does anyone know where to get it? Gog and Steam don't seem to be the place.

Thx in advance!

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
This made me instantly interested in that game. Does anyone know where to get it? Gog and Steam don't seem to be the place.

Thx in advance!
Maybe some abandonware site. Might require some VMWare. Maybe even dosbox. It's an early 90's game.

EDIT: Literally the first result googling.

Ummmh

Apr 27, 2018
sooooo...I read the changelog and I installed 16c...I loaded one of my previous saves but I didn't really notice any changes to my game from 16b-16c ...was this more of a bug fix and not a continuation of the game? any help would be great thank you
Some extra animations in the Lirah humiliation line, for certain. Not sure what else.

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Dev log 2508-2.png Dev log 2508-1.png Dev log 2508.png

Dev log 25.08.2024

More progress, more reworks. So much left to do, but we're getting there, as always.

Hope you all had a decent week!

Render progress:
Mutant's quest II: 30%

Reworks (& folder names):
Shani's first adventure (d2e): 100%
Back from the pyramid: (d2f): 0%
Ivy's test; mistreated slave (d3b): 20%
Shani and MC in old Cairo (d3c): 10%
Emilia's introduction (d3d): 0%
Kyra in basement (d4a): 100%
Ain's attempted kidnapping (d4b): 0%
Discovering the mutants (d5b): 100%
First trip to Adira w/ Kyra (d5c): 50%
Queen roasts kidnapper (d5d): 10%
Kateryna & Igor first visit: 0%
Abrax' introduction: 30%
Showing Kateryna the city (d6a): 50%
First Asani visit (d6b): 0%

Complete code rework: 0%
UI rework (home buttons): 0%

Repeatable events:
Household repeatable events: 0%
Igor repeatable visit: 0%
Raider throne room repeatable sex: 0%
Mutants repeatable sex events: 0%

Animations (incl. new ones in reworks): 0%

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
does that mean old saves will be broken?
Paz and I were discussing this back in March and he is aiming to make saves compatible or at least have some sort of import/export functionality to transfer saves over. Obviously it's been a while since that conversation took place, but I assume that is still the goal.

4.80 star(s) 613 Votes