Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
but I think Zetan is doing it right
It's his project. He should feel free to run it the way he deems the best and if he wants to remake his early steps with now years of experience, by all means he should. Mine is a general consideration. Starting to play an ongoing game might well mean to wait several years to see the end of it, if ever. And the chances are not great, with the abandonment rate.
I just prefer not to start playing games which are not completed already, now.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I don't mind it for DS because we're still getting new content and the game is progressing forward. It's understandable that people are skeptical about reworks since so many devs who do them don't seem to do so in the most efficient way... but I think Zetan is doing it right and from what I've seen from previews and the things he's shown me privately, I think the game will be better for it.
Of course, and adding to the melodie, machete already mentioned, I should really not take it as an attack to the game or the Dev himself, when sombody mentions, you are right, so many remakes and reworks failed, that it is comprensible people are skeptical,

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
Exactly.

Merneith is at the same time cute and a complete psycho, but in a different way than the raider sisters.
She's in her own way more level headed and of course also much more powerful.

Abrax also has some duality, but I think in his case, his humanity is more of a shadow of his past rather than something he might increase in the future.

Therefore it should be easier for Zaton to steer Merneith towards a lighter path, compared to Abrax. Plus of course that the Decayed as a faction is pure evil, even if their leader might not be completely evil. Zeta also has it's problems but it tries to build some kind of civilization.
Well put.

Merneith psycho side seems to be more a mask that she wears but doesn´t really want to. She even tells Zaton that, that she doesn´t really want to those things but as a ruler she feels like she has to, to show she has the capacity to rule and also to dissuade potential candidates to overthrow her. The raiders psycho side seems more genuine because they grew up in the wild, so they had to be like that. That´s why I think with Merneith you have a choice to either make her a benevolent ruler or a vicious one, but not really both. AS for the raiders, they never really lose the psycho aspect, particularly Kyra, we just use that to our advantage (like when dealing with rival raiders or when we get the wild sex scenes with them).

Abrax still has some humanity from his human years, but unless there is a cure or he is a special case somehow, that will eventually fade.

Reactions: Yngling

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
Naa... you don't put wildcats in a cage. You feed and have fun with them when they show up.
Kyra in her next scene be like

Wild cat? lmao Asha is already a pet cat. She would happily wear a collar if asked. Kitty is a war trophy, and she was already raised as a pet by her family anyway
Asha did become very docile towards the MC, but I wish she could be more feisty like her sister.

Reactions: Yngling and Machete

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Asha did become very docile towards the MC, but I wish she could be more feisty like her sister.
Only with the MC else she is still wild, and remember she was allways dominated by Kyra, and here is the great turn, Kyra starts to enjoy that after she had the Tete a Tete with Zahra in the basement :devilish:
Like: Oh that is what Alpha female act ? good here we go little sister......:devilish::devilish:

Holyx9

Sep 2, 2023
Why is there so much rework instead of focus on new content? The renders of the early content still look good. It feel like the developer are way to focus on past instead of content for the future.

Reactions: emptychuu

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Why is there so much rework instead of focus on new content? The renders of the early content still look good. It feel like the developer are way to focus on past instead of content for the future.
To my understanding, the Dev (Zetan) mentioned back in June that subsequent updates are going to focus on new story content as well (and not just reworks).

Last but not least, seeing how and if the factions will influence the future of the city, and to what degree. 0.17 will be a stepping stone towards that direction and the eventual outcomes.

Imagen de publicación de Patreon-7.png

So... since the story is nowhere from finished, I would like to from now on focus on creating at least one major story event per update, at least for the next few updates, adding other fun or side activities on top of it, and not the other way around. What this means, is more of the DS main story. What this definitely does not mean... is that there will be less sex. ;o

That was it from me I think, just wanted to get that out since some of you may wonder at this point where the story is going, why do we introduce all these characters, and what does following them on their missions and adventures achieve and lead up to? I want to now focus on creating that answer for you, without simply telling you through a post, or spoiling you needlessly. But I can promise you there are plans, and I am more than excited for 0.17.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
It is because of Steam launch and to equal the old renders with the new quality of the last chapters, they improved skills and animations.
till now the story progresion hasn't been compromised,

Penumbral Evanescence

Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Tete a Tete with Zahra
At first, I read that as tit a tit with Zahra....I would love to go tit a tit with her if you get what I mean :sneaky:

:BootyTime: :devilish:

It's like Zahra's influence is rubbing off on Kyra, to make her treat Asha the same way Zahra had treated her in the basement.....show her who's the baddest bitch around worthy of all of Zaton's attention....lmao :PogChamp:

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

hisnik2

Apr 20, 2023
Is there a difference between impregnant her and cum inside?
Does first mean that she will become pregnant?

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I can accept one (1) development cycle being for rework, as long as it doesn't change the game completely. Longer than that, and the developer loses my financial support and I drop the game from my list of games to play.

Some games that I enjoyed, changed everything in the game after years of development. I no longer download those games. Another game that was one of my favorites went into rework mode right before they were about to go into the endings. I have stopped my patronage of that one.

I plan to still support the developers of this game on SubscribeStar, but I probably will skip the coming release and wait to see what happens afterward.

rai1230

Mar 14, 2021
this game is so good the dev's deserve all the support they get they work hard and not afraid to include a variety of fetishes witch is something a lot of dev's don't dare to do and the models are perfect the one thing that bothers me is the lighting is so dim i hope that will be adjusted
and i feel like we are decreasing ain's time too much and i understand there are many characters in the story but i hope we get to see more of her submissive side maybe even some heavy humiliation/heavy bdsm but that is just me and my taste so all in all the game is perfect love it

CHEpachilo

Dec 16, 2020
You know what could be fun? If she tries to rebel against Zaton, like trying to assert that she is a wild beast and not some obedient puppet, just to be dominated and disciplined hard. She basically never even tried and that makes her a little less interesting that her bratty sister. For example if sisters tried a little scheming against Zaton and got caught and defeated - that can be a firework of a scene. Punishment is so much more fun where there is a misbehavior to fix.

Penumbral Evanescence

Donor
Jul 16, 2021
She basically never even tried and that makes her a little less interesting that her bratty sister
Asha is a lot more passive than her sis (Kyra). Not by an overwhelming margin per-se, but still would be nice to see her act out more and become more unruly. That would make dominating her that much more satisfying... :sneaky:

Punishment is so much more fun where there is a misbehavior to fix
Much more stimulating that is for sure

• Red Heart
Reactions: Leinad_Sevla

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
You know what could be fun? If she tries to rebel against Zaton, like trying to assert that she is a wild beast and not some obedient puppet, just to be dominated and disciplined hard. She basically never even tried and that makes her a little less interesting that her bratty sister. For example if sisters tried a little scheming against Zaton and got caught and defeated - that can be a firework of a scene. Punishment is so much more fun where there is a misbehavior to fix.
If you threat Asha too poorly she gets resentful. I guess story might move in that direction to some estent if you keep doing so.

4.80 star(s) 613 Votes