Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
The only possible hint from the devlog is:

Igor repeatable visit: 0%

And we don't know if that's going to be a recycled scene (such as being able to choose Ain or Emilia to pleasure him, or the Kateryna scene... or if it's to return back to his home) or if it will be a brand new event.
Correct. We still don´t know which of the visits it is, but I´m betting on the first. If it is, I just hope it´s in the same style as the Kateryna DP.

Nov 22, 2021
I don´t think so. It just seems like sex that got rough as it went and suddenly they were outside and people obviously noticed and started looking. In that scene, the MC first "takes care" of Asha and after that goes for Kyra. I don´t know if the Dev reworked the scene to have Asha and Kyra at the same time, but I hope so.
Still shows that someone has Kyra's leash and that could be seen as a sign of weakness to the "rank and file"

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022

MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023
This is how I'd imagine Igor's repeatable visit.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Someone is too thirsty for Igor... Poor Igoreshka, the character will be greatly influenced by desire of fans who are even ready to create a separate story about him :Kappa:

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
you could say Zahra and MC actually had 3 sons who they traded to another tribe for Ain and Shani...
Damn if that were the case, why stop at just two? I'd definitely look around for one more girl (maybe a middle child) older than Ain, but younger than Shani to even out the fact that Zaton/Zahra originally had 3 sons, but decided to trade their 3 sons away for 3 daughters to be equal in their exchange.

:BootyTime: :PogChamp: :love: :love: :love: :cool::devilish::devilish::sneaky:

On that note, I wonder if y'all might be curious to see what that middle child girl may have looked like, (hypothetically speaking of course) if Zaton/Zahra decided to adopt one more girl alongside Shani/Ain to replace the three sons that they initially had conceived together :O

Maybe someone who looks like her perhaps?? :unsure::eek::love:

1728231986825.png

Last edited:

Drew Anderson

Dec 1, 2017
Damn if that were the case, why stop at just two? I'd definitely look around for one more girl (maybe a middle child) older than Ain, but younger than Shani to even out the fact that Zaton/Zahra originally had 3 sons, but decided to trade their 3 sons away for 3 daughters to be equal in their exchange.

:BootyTime: :PogChamp: :love: :love: :love: :cool::devilish::devilish::sneaky:

On that note, I wonder if y'all might be curious to see what that middle child girl may have looked like, (hypothetically speaking of course) if Zaton/Zahra decided to adopt one more girl alongside Shani/Ain to replace the three sons that they initially had conceived together :O

Maybe something like her perhaps?? :unsure::eek::love:

View attachment 4105891
Perhaps they traded the 3rd for a daughter to be named later to borrow a baseball term. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 615 Votes