• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py - Abandoned - Deserted in Paradise [v0.4] [Crumbbum]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Jdiezel

great game that i wish wasnt abandoned : ( very chill sandbox game with minimal grind and contains plenty of unique and hot girls. it can be a little rough around the edges. but overall really enjoyed my time with the game
  2. 2.00 star(s)

boulimanus

(reviewing v0.4)
    A badly paced game.
    The girls provide a good variety, some more interesting than others and a fair number of clichés but that's where their number makes up for it.
    The unfortunate part is the gameplay that comes down to grinding within a daily routine. It certainly is depressing to see how many people follow those terrible trends set up by previous games. And here with the large number of girls, grinding for rep then lust, all of which is being limited by energy and day phases, makes playing this a chore and plain annoying.
    Remove energy and daytime and maybe it'll be bearable, but I doubt the dev is willing to do that as it would laid bare the lack of content as of today.
    Is it worth parking this and coming back in a year? I'm not convinced.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

unsexyguy

This game has potential, the graphic quality is a little bit low in the environment, but so far the setting is done well.

The girls are somewhat unique, however the transition between scenes have no delays, I feel like everything happens too quick between dialogues.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Rannell

Usually I don't like sandbox, but this one isn't too bad. Renders could be better, but not too bad. Variety of characters is good, ages, personalities, different backgrounds, etc. Animations are good.

I think the only thing that is missing to give it a higher rating is something to tell me if I am at the end of the current build or the end, for the moment, for that particular character.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

WrenD

The game has really got potential. I believe I have played through all of the currently available content and enjoyed it all despite the relative lack in much sexual content (v0.1). I really like the setting and theme. It also includes many kinks I enjoy and more seems to be planned. The game sort of reminds me of Harem Hotel if it were on an abandoned island. I like the girls and their little stories. My only real issues would be that I ran into a few bugs (particularly in the later night gameplay?) I look forward to future updates :)