EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
dip-banner.png

Overview:
You've been invited to the manor of a mysterious man named Mr. Evans, who claims to have a job opportunity for you. After arriving, you discover that he's nowhere to be found, and you have no way off the island. The reason for his disappearance and why he brought you to the island is unknown, but the good news is you're not trapped on the island alone.
Spend your time how you want. Build your relationship up with each girl to progress her story and events.​

Thread Updated: 2022-04-27
Release Date: 2022-04-26
Developer: Crumbbum - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: -
- -
Android: -
- -
Other:
COMPRESSED

Patches: Bugfix - -

Extras: - Portuguese Translation*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

1.png 2.png 6.jpg 3.png 4.png 5.png 7.png 8.png 9.png

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
A very promising game, still playing it but so far I like the story and the model choice for all the female characters are gorgeous. The only thing that I think need to be improve is adding a navigation map so players can access to other location faster without the need to move to each area, that would help cut lot of steps
Will bookmarking it and keeping my eyes for more updates, wish you the best with this project

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I was considering adding exactly that, with names or icons showing where each girl currently is. Expect it in the first big update.
Thank you, it would be very helpful. I did saw about the planned wardrobe system, would love to see that feature in the future (change outfit and maybe take their clothes off completely when the girls corruption are high)

Kinky Bully

Feb 17, 2020
I was hopeful for the promised contents. But the grind is annoyingly real for the little amount of content. The writing and renders are not that good in my opinion. Except for one or two models, most of them look pretty average (Very little effort on the models, I believe). The story concept is not bad, but nothing exceptional. The girls look very cheerful for people who are trapped on an Island. The sandbox system is bad and no hints is for what to do is very annoying in my opinion. Since It is in the early phase I guess we could give it a pass.

Last edited:

deku12

Jun 13, 2021
I'll be adding this game to my watchlist until there's a bit more content, but from the description it seem like it's gonna be good. Good luck to the dev.

Reactions: WrenD

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018

that legit? saw it was uploaded a few hours ago when looking for another game

Reactions: Tinuss

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018

that legit? saw it was uploaded a few hours ago when looking for another game
Just tried it and it change Fay from friend to sister so I'd say it is, be great if we could put it in the first post.

Reactions: Belnick
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes