• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
Incorrect. There are four or five new scenes in the new version. About 200 new lines of code.
Regardless, I already updated it just above.
However, those new scenes were done in a way that the v0.3 patch already covered the needed changes. It doesn't need the fayevents.rpy that was in the patch, just the one that comes with the v0.4 download.

For those who are having issues with the fayevent7 where you can't interact with anything after returning to the main hall, I've attached a copy of my edited file that resolves that issue (it also moves the notice that you've reached the end of her content from the end of fayevent5 to the end of fayevent7).

SnowyS

Jan 4, 2018
I committed a version 0.4 pre-patched with updated Lewd Mode (inc)
This requires no manual work, just extract and play.

DiP-patched_0.4.zip (548 MB)
GoFile:
Pixeldrain: Pixeldrain
Hey there, thanks for the hard work!
Just wanted to check, did you also fix that ui.interact thing other people have been mentioning, in your release?

Reactions: Torquemadder

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.4 + Lewd patch
Size 336 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I updated my android port.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Uptade V0.4

I did a quick translation and with little revision to Portuguese, it is not a professional translation, and a simply amateur translation.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------

Fiz uma tradução rápida e com pouca revisão para o português, não e uma Tradução profissional, e uma tradução simplesmente amadora.

Tradução com pouca revisão apenas pra versão v0.4

v04 - Deserted in Paradise Mega
Update to version V0.4

Atualização pra versão V0.4

as Atualização que adicionei no jogo

Botei as semanas e os horários , (As Semanas deve funciona apenas nos novos Saves)

t1.png

Colori as estatísticas de cada garota , assim da pra diferenciar quem é quem

t2.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: Panda Sarcástico

watchinglolis

Jan 12, 2021
Still error in the evening, assuming for the Fay events. Tried with the .3 patch. Tried with the .4 option listed above. No change.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Still error in the evening, assuming for the Fay events. Tried with the .3 patch. Tried with the .4 option listed above. No change.
were you playing without the incest mod? , and now in this v0.4 version you put the incest mod? because there was a mistake in fay, I think it was the mistake of how she is called, from friend to sister

devil_hunter

Jul 1, 2017
I've had this issue as well, rewinding back to before you trigger the event and skipping time til the evening then doing the even seems to work. Could be an issue with Lucinda...? Or something else during the afternoon, I do have a save with the issue if it'll help at all, just speak with Fey on the bench to trigger.
*edit - bug happens when you redo the even later.
the suggestion to try at night worked for me. thank god i can go back enough to save at a better place

CMPunk434

Nov 12, 2019
I used unrpyc adapted to Python 3 to decompile and adapt the 0.4 patch from the 0.3 patch and the original 0.4 version of the events file.

The events file I unpacked with unrpa (also Python 3 specific) and I repacked the scripts (for my own prepatched build) with rpatool specifying archive version 2.
As you know, the regular patch is just two files to extract to /game.

Every time I use these tools, or even just work with a RenPy patch, I laugh my ass of over Ren'Py and it's inability to enter 2022 (or at least 2016).
I have tried your patch and the game stucks, just saying

CMPunk434

Nov 12, 2019
However, those new scenes were done in a way that the v0.3 patch already covered the needed changes. It doesn't need the fayevents.rpy that was in the patch, just the one that comes with the v0.4 download.

For those who are having issues with the fayevent7 where you can't interact with anything after returning to the main hall, I've attached a copy of my edited file that resolves that issue (it also moves the notice that you've reached the end of her content from the end of fayevent5 to the end of fayevent7).
It worked, thx man

Reactions: jaredh72

bigsmokey116

Mar 24, 2019
I am stuck of the fay event thing do i need to just re install the game and add the renpy patch files or??? i am currently using the pre install wincest patch that was posted (thanks for that btw :D)

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Does the incest patch for this game restore incest that was intended by the author or is it entirely fan made and just inserted into a convenient place?

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Hit the content wall. I really like it. Things i'd like to see, double the volume as even with the sliders set to max it's still really quiet and anyone who finds it loud can easily turn it down. A journal of some kind, tracking information you learn about the girls, their stats and their next even triggers, the current system works but is a little tedious. Either a backpack or a page in the journal for the MC that tracks his stats and his items. Lastly, i assume this is planned as this is very early in development but a whole bunch of scenes showing different girls interacting, giving the place a more communal feel. So far i'd say you've done a great job laying the foundation and you could easily grow this into a solid example of the genre.

Reactions: HermioneLovesCock

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
I've downloaded the Incest Patch v .4 twice now & Fay is still "friend".

Update: I finally fixed it on the 4th attempt. Patch files for some reason were going in the wrong folder.

Last edited:
Jan 9, 2019
Update to version V0.4

Atualização pra versão V0.4

as Atualização que adicionei no jogo

Botei as semanas e os horários , (As Semanas deve funciona apenas nos novos Saves)

t1.png

Colori as estatísticas de cada garota , assim da pra diferenciar quem é quem

t2.png
Uma bela adição, tradução em Br é sempre bem vinda

Reactions: KingBan
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes