• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
I not undested when... Weere is Incset tag here? If MC come alone, when waht about Incset you talk?
If you means in mansion have Sisters or Mother/Dauthers it not incset for MC, it just various FeMale NCP in bloodrelaoithinships, bit not with MC, ok?
the patch transforms Fay's from "friend" to "sister"

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
  • At least 10 events per character (In futury you mean? 0_0)
  • PC use in room (stat screens / cheats / story progress/ Gallery RePlay, Ne? 0_0)
  • Shower scenes with all girls (Waht about Pee scenes? lol)
  • Moral path and Immoral path with each girl (You mean Good & Evel? When add Multiple Ending Tag)

AlBetGam

Feb 22, 2018
I'm assuming no content with sister? I have her affection up to like 46 and im bored now.

This kinda feels like harem hotel .
I think there's only a couple scenes with each character so far; check the stats page to see if you've seen everything.

I not undested when... Weere is Incset tag here? If MC come alone, when waht about Incset you talk?
If you means in mansion have Sisters or Mother/Dauthers it not incset for MC, it just various FeMale NCP in bloodrelaoithinships, bit not with MC, ok?
MC is allowed to bring a +1, and brings his sister.

• Wow
Reactions: DrWho8248

Jamsalad

Mar 22, 2018
I think there's only a couple scenes with each character so far; check the stats page to see if you've seen everything.

MC is allowed to bring a +1, and brings his sister.
Good call on the stat page. I now have her relationship at least 76 and no new scene triggers anywhere. I'm assuming her progress must be gated behind another girls? Either way I've lost interest now.

Reactions: Backdoorman

AlBetGam

Feb 22, 2018
If you're at Relationship 3/3 I think you've just seen everything she has in the first release.

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
first patron right here lol got intrigued enough AND have some spare cash to add to the funding. i hope this game goes far and well beyond my dreams to enjoying this for awhile.

Crumbbum

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
What kind of mind control is it good ?
It's hypnosis.
So I see loli tag but no patch.
I assume that means that the game will die any minuet
or we're talking more "teens"
If that were the case I would assume then that Nami or Carina are supposed to be the lolis?
Or are they not in preview pics and this will actually be worth my time?
It's Fay and Maya.
Here's a working macOS version. You're welcome. I won't host it in my Mega account forever. If you (the OP) want to make it in a more permanent fashion I suggest you upload it to the mirrors of your choice and change the links in the OP.
Thanks. Could you tell me what you changed? I don't have a mac to test those versions.
Girls are nice. Kind of an Agatha Christie "Ten Little Indians" vibe to it so far. Pretty thin at the moment, but it's just starting. The biggest problem is the constant grind hunting around for the girls and trying to figure out what to do and who to talk to and why. There is a reason people don't like sandbox games. A hint system, quest log, "girl location screen" or something would go a long way towards curing the frustration. Interesting but needs work. The next update may decide whether this is a "go forward" or "goes away" for me.
Yeah, I have a lot of work to do on the nav system, but by version 0.2 it should be much harder to get stuck or not know what to do.
Crumbbum deciding to "hang out" with most characters in their room at night tends to cause a traceback. Also there was a missing image somewhere which I unfortunately cannot remember but at least you can just press "ignore" and continue playing. Lastly, it appears that `fayevent4` is unreachable, thus players are unable to do naughty stuff to Fay.
Got it, I'll investigate what's going on there.
Hmmm... Well, ok... I need to see it...
But... Drugs? Mayby not? o_0
The drug is just pot...with some extra side effects added to it.

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Hmmm.... Well, ok i play this game and wanna say it good start....
Fap-Fap material is Low for now, but project have good story and setting... Good Job Dev!

zalamander

Oct 2, 2017
Hmmm.... Well, ok i play this game and wanna say it good start....
Fap-Fap material is Low for now, but project have good story and setting... Good Job Dev!
For what've seen, minimal use for now. Game is pretty barebones, so probably in time will have more content. Look forward to better use of hypno ;)

Reactions: DrWho8248

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
It's hypnosis.

It's Fay and Maya.
Interesting, for some reason I thought Fay looked older than carina when looking at the previews.
I assume Maya then is the one near Fay in the splash image with the short black hair?

I'll keep it on the watch list and come back once content has built up, and you've added that quick nav you were talking about.
I don't usually mind a sandbox if it's done well, but I hate wondering around them when they're empty early on.
best of luck for now.

Rangina

Oct 15, 2019
Hi! Are the apk files pre-patched?
I can't play it with Joiplay patching manually because my low specs tablet xd.

Big.Joe

Jun 1, 2017
2 questions:
What do I do with the ladder?

how can I access Yasenia's event?
it says I should enter her room at night, but at soon as night comes, it is impossible to leave the room

Reactions: hugoboss

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
It's hypnosis.

It's Fay and Maya.

Thanks. Could you tell me what you changed? I don't have a mac to test those versions.
It wouldn't run as it was, so I Opened Package Content (in the Finder) extracted the Renpy files, deleted the Windows executable and compiled.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes